Gold Standard BCAA – Optimum Nutrition – Train and Recover
Benefits and Results:
- 5 Grams of BCAAs For Muscle Support†
- Wellmune for Immunity Support†
- Rhodiola for Endurance Support†
- 220 MG of Performance Supporting Electrolytes†
Gold Standard BCAA Train + Recovery By Optimum Nutrition - Amino Acids
Tired of feeling sore, weak, and drained after a workout? Gold Standard BCAA Train + Recover is here to change that. It can aid in protein synthesis and enhance energy and muscle size.†
What Is It?
Gold Standard BCAA includes all three BCAAs: L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. These BCAAs work together to support muscle growth and recovery from training.† It also contains Wellmune Baker's Yeast and Rhodiola Extract to strengthen the immune system and improve stamina.† The formula doesn't stop there. It also has a blend of electrolytes. This helps keep athletes of all levels fueled throughout their workout.
How Does It Work?
- BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine): Can enhance muscle building and endurance from weight training. Can also improve the recovery process.†
- Bakers Yeast Beta Glucan (Wellmune): Strengthens the immune system. †
- Rhodiola Extract: Can increase energy and stamina. †
- Electrolytes (Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium): Supports performance and maintains water balance. †
Who Should Take It?
This product is perfect for anyone looking to increase muscle size, strength, endurance, and recovery. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Please consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant or have a known medical condition.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Kevin: The flavors are all great. Better than Scivation Xtend IMO. Great Job Optimum.
Does this have any caffeine in it?
- Nope! This BCAA blend does not contain any caffeine or stimulants.
When is the best time to take this?
- The great thing about this is that you can take it any time. You can take it during or after a workout, or any other time you want a delicious drink.
Is this vegan?
- The packaging does not verify if this is vegan. It would be best to contact the manufacturer with this question.
Will this help with weight loss?
- While this doesn’t contain any fat burning ingredients, BCAAs may enhance energy and weight loss. †
Can I take this with a pre-workout?
- Yes! This does not contain any stimulants so it is safe to take with both stimulant and stimulant free pre-workouts.
- VS Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy: This contains many other amino acids instead of only the three BCAAs. This also contains caffeine, so this is the better option if you want extra energy. †
If you are looking for a protein powder to take with this, we recommend Gold Standard Whey Protein.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Mix 1 scoop in 10-12 fl oz of cold water.
What's In Gold Standard BCAA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition.
Not for use for those under the age of 18 or women who are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or nursing. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SOY. Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight not volume.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- Khawaja Muhammad Imran Bashir and Jae-Suk Choi (2017 Sep 5) Clinical and Physiological Perspectives of β-Glucans: The Past, Present, and Future https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5618555/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great ProductThe flavors are all great. Better than Scivation Xtend IMO. Great Job Optimum.