Amino Energy By Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery†
- Nitric Oxide Production†
- Muscle Recovery Acceleration†
- Improved Energy and Focus†
Amino Energy By Optimum Nutrition - Amino Acid Pre Workout
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy is the perfect all-in-one energy and recovery formula. If you want to take your training to the next level, Amino Energy is perfect for you.
What Is It?
Amino Energy contains both an amino acid and energy blend - providing you with a great source of energy to get through long workouts. It also works to make your recovery process shorter, so you can get back in the gym quicker. This means even more muscle and strength gains for you.
How Does It Work?
- Amino Blend (Micronized Taurine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Tyrosine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine HCl, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine): Supports muscle recovery before, during, and after exercise. †
- Energy Blend (Caffeine [from Green Tea], Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Extract): Provides you with energy and focus to get through long training sessions. †
Who Should Take It?
This is great for those who looking for an all-in-one muscle recovery and energy drink. †
Who Shouldn't Take It?
You should not take this if you are sensitive to caffeine, beta-alanine, or are pregnant.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Arthur:
The boost you need Great for taking post or intra workout, gives you a boost of energy on workouts when you need. Also a good source of amino acids.
Review by Tank:
Great Flavor My favorite amino acid and can't beat the flavor or the price!
How much caffeine is in this?
- The total caffeine from all sources is equal to 100mg per serving (2 scoops).
Will this cause an upset stomach?
- If you are sensitive to caffeine, this can cause a mild stomach upset.
Is it safe to take this during pregnancy?
- It is not recommended to take this while pregnant or nursing. It would be best to consult with your health care professional before doing that.
When is the best time to take this?
- You should take this 20-30 minutes before training, and another serving at least 4 hours after taking the first serving.
Is this vegan?
- The packaging does not clarify, but it doesn't seem to contain any animal-derived products. It would be best to contact the manufacturer directly.
Can I take this with a pre-workout?
- This should provide you with enough energy for training. If you wish to take an additional pre-workout, it would be best to take one without any stimulants.
Can I take this every day?
- Yes this is safe to take every day.
Will this keep me awake?
- Since it has caffeine, it can cause sleeplessness. It would be best to avoid taking this 5-6 hours before going to bed. †
How much can I take in one day?
- This depends on your tolerance. You can take up to 10 scoops in one day, but no more. Assess your tolerance with one serving and increase slowly.
Does this have Beta-Alanine in it?
- It does! The exact amount isn't provided, but if you are sensitive to Beta-Alanine you should assess your tolerance before taking more than one serving.
Is this gluten-free?
- Yes it is.
Does this have creatine in it?
- Nope! No creatine.
- VS Amino Energy + Electrolytes: This has additional ingredients and electrolytes for maximum hydration during sweaty workouts.
- VS Amino Energy + UC-II Collagen: This contains ingredients for joint support during heavyweight and endurance workouts.
- VS RSP Nutrition AminoLean: These have very similar Amino Acid and Energy blends. AminoLean also contains a weight management blend - with CLA, L-Carnitine, and Green Tea Extract for weight loss.
- VS Scivation Xtend BCAA: This only contains a blend of amino acids. It does not contain any caffeine in it. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this may be a better option.
If your goal is to gain muscle mass and strength, you can pair this with Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate.
If your goal is to lose weight, you can pair this with Optimum Nutrition CLA or even a stimulant-free fat burner of your choice.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Mix two scoops in 10-12 oz of cold water.
For Pre-Workout Energy Support: Take 2-6 scoops 20-30 minutes before training.
For Post-Workout Amino Support: At least 4 hours after initial pre-workout dose, take 2-4 scoops after training.
DO NOT EXCEED 10 SCOOPS PER DAY.
What's in Amino Energy?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care for a medical condition.
Not for use by:
- Those under the age of 18
- Women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing
- Those that are sensitive to caffeine and Beta-Alanine
Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
To maximize freshness and minimize product clumping, store tightly-closed container in a cool, dry place. CONTAINS: Soy
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Sabu M Chacko, Priya T Thambi, Ramadasan Kuttan, and Ikuo Nishigaki (2010 Apr 6) Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/
- M. Hobson, B. Saunders, G. Ball, R. C. Harris, and C. Sale (2012 Jan 24) Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374095/
- Trisha A. VanDusseldorp, Kurt A. Escobar, Kelly E. Johnson, Matthew T. Stratton, Terence Moriarty, Nathan Cole, James J. McCormick, Chad M. Kerksick, Roger A. Vaughan, Karol Dokladny, Len Kravitz, and Christine M. Mermier (2018 Oct 1) Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplementation on Recovery Following Acute Eccentric Exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6212987/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Recomendo!Muito bom! (Very good! )
QualidadeBom (Good )
Love this stuffI love everything about the café series. But unfortunately I believe it’s all been discontinued. Please tell the manufacturer we want it back!
Produto de ótima qualidade.Recomendo, 100% seguro ! (Recommend, 100% safe!)
ReviewLove it !!!
Great Amino ProductGreat Amino Profile and taste.
Great flavorMy favorite amino acid and can't beat the flavor or the price!
Been Using For YearsGreat Product overall. I have been using it for years now. All the flavors are great. Really loving the new COTTON CANDY flavor.
the boost you needgreat for taking post or intra workout, gives you a boost of energy on workouts when you need.also a good source of amino acids.