Gold Standard Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- 24 Grams of Whey Protein Isolates †
- More Than 5 Grams of BCAAs in Each Serving †
- "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality †
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving†
Gold Standard Whey By Optimum Nutrition - Protein
What is Gold Standard Whey?
Gold Standard Whey is a ultra-filtered whey protein that contains both WPI’s and WPC’s to make it better then all its competitors.
It is used best for muscle support and recovery after an intense workout session.† More than 5 Grams of the Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, lsoleucine, and Valine. It also contains over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides)
What can I expect from Gold Standard Whey?
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use but rate among the best proteins that money can buy.
That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient, along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving.
ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior-quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Featured customer reviews:
Review By Thomas
Always a fan of the Gold Standard products. Low carb and good amount of protein for a single serving. Tastes good. I find myself wanting to mix up a glass, even when not needed, just to break the monotony of plain water.
Is it better to take this before, after or during a workout?
- You can take this whenever. This is Isolate Protein meaning it's already broken down and it'll make its way into your muscle quickly. You can have it as a meal even on non-workout days with a piece of fruit like a banana.
Can this be taken by women?
- Yes, provided you do not have any allergies or intolerance to dairy. Whey is just a type of milk protein.
What flavors are currently available for this product?
- We currently have the following flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cake Donut, Mocha Cappuccino, Chocolate Mint, Strawberry Banana, Banana Cream, Extreme Milk Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Rocky Road, French Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Chocolate Malt, Birthday Cake, and Double Rich Chocolate.
If you are looking for a pre workout to take to improve your workouts so Gold Standard Whey can work to its fullest ability†, we suggest taking: Gold Standard Pre-Workout.
If you are looking for a BCAA to help with your endurance and recovery†, we suggest taking: Gold Standard BCAA.
If you are looking to increase your sleep so you can begin to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for a great workout†, we suggest taking: Optimum Nutrition Melatonin.
If you are looking for a testosterone booster to help give you that added edge you were missing to help get a better workout†, we suggest taking: Optimum Nutrition Tribulus.
How do I take Optimum Gold Standard Whey?
Dosage and Directions:
- Blender: Add one scoop of On Gold Standard Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Shaker: (Easier: quick and convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop of On Gold Standard Whey. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy.
- Glass and Spoon: (Easiest: fast and simple) Simply add one scoop of ON Gold Standard Whey to a tall glass. Add 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Mix with a spoon for about 20 seconds or until powder is well disbursed. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Think Outside The Glass: Gold Standard Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop of Gold Standard Whey into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, increase the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
- Suggested Use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- Shake Up Your Shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding Fresh or Frozen fruits ( strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients.
What's In Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Allergen Information: This product contains whey derived from dairy, wheat, and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.Keep out of reach of children. Do not use as a sole sources of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Benjamin D.M. Coverdale, Julie E. Gough, William W. Sampson, and Judith A. Hoyland(2017 Jul 18)Use of lecithin to control fiber morphology in electrospun poly (ɛ‐caprolactone) scaffolds for improved tissue engineering applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5601215/
- Ho-Kyung Ha, Scott A. Rankin, Mee-Ryung Lee, and Won-Jae Lee(2019 Sep 6)Development and Characterization of Whey Protein-Based Nano-Delivery Systems: A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6767039/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
ZmanGreat flavors and mixes really well
Gold Standard Whey ProteinTaste good
The bestThe best protein in world, good taste
YummyAlways a fan of the Gold Standard products. Low carb and good amount of protein for a single serving. Tastes good. I find myself wanting to mix up a glass, even when not needed, just to break the monotony of plain water.
Very GoodVery Good
ExcelentMuito bom no pós treino. (Very good post workout.)
DeliciousTaste great and helps with recovery.
Produto muito bomSabor e efeito
Top!Esperando o dia para mim abrir e consumir.