Allmax BCAA (Powder / Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass†
- Decreases Muscle Loss†
- Reduces Muscle Soreness†
BCAA 2:1:1 By Allmax Nutrition - 400 Grams - Unflavored - Amino Acids
Tired of feeling sore, weak, and drained after a workout? Allmax BCAA is here to change that. It can aid in protein synthesis and enhance energy and muscle size.†
What Is It?
Allmax BCAA gives you the highest quality BCAAs in an instantized 2:1:1 ratio.† L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine work together to support muscle growth from training.†
How Does It Work?
- Instantized L-Leucine (50%): Supports lean muscle tissue and provides energy. †
- Instantized L-Valine (25%): Aids in protein synthesis and glucose metabolism. †
- Instantized L-Isoleucine (25%): Can promote muscle recovery and extended endurance. †
Who Should Take It?
This product is perfect for anyone looking to increase muscle size, strength, endurance, and recovery. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Please consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant or have a known medical condition.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Arthur:
Never seen any other good quality BCAA at this price, really good product. Excellent quality.
Does this have caffeine in it?
- No! This doesn’t contain any stimulants.
Is this vegan/vegetarian friendly?
- The manufacturer doesn’t clarify if this is vegan. †
Is this gluten-free?
- Yes it is gluten-free.
Will this help me lose weight?
- While this doesn’t contain any fat burning ingredients, BCAAs may enhance energy and weight loss. †
Can I take this on rest days?
- Yes you can.
Should I take this during a workout?
- You can drink BCAAs at really any time. You can get the benefits by taking it pre-, during, or post- workout. †
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Powder: Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (5 g) with 6-8 oz of water, juice, or supplement for 15 to 20 seconds using a shaker cup or simply with a glass and spoon.
Pills: Take 1 Serving (3 capsules) with water or juice one to two times daily
What's In Allmax BCAA 2:1:1?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you:
- Are pregnant
- Nursing a baby
- Under 18 years of age
- Have any known or suspected medical condition(s)
- Are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s)
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Egg, Tree Nut, Peanut, Fish, Crustacean and Shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- João A.B. Pedroso, Thais T. Zampieri, and Jose Donato, Jr. (2015 May 22) Reviewing the Effects of l-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4446786/
- Trisha A. VanDusseldorp, Kurt A. Escobar, Kelly E. Johnson, Matthew T. Stratton, Terence Moriarty, Nathan Cole, James J. McCormick, Chad M. Kerksick, Roger A. Vaughan, Karol Dokladny, Len Kravitz, and Christine M. Mermier (2018 Oct 1) Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplementation on Recovery Following Acute Eccentric Exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6212987/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
cost/benefitnever seen any other good quality BCAA at this price, really good product.excellent quality
excelentechegou muito rápido...produto em perfeito estado