Glutamine Powder By Allmax Nutrition - Amino Acids
Are you tired of feeling too sore and exhausted to complete another workout? Allmax Glutamine can help improve your recovery process so you can get back in the gym quicker. †
What Is It?
Allmax Glutamine is an amino acid that is beneficial during periods of stress, such as after training. It helps prevent muscle tissue breakdown and can give you an advanced recovery. † Glutamine is essential for athletes and bodybuilders as it can have an anti-catabolic effect. †
How Does It Work?
- L-Glutamine (Free-Form): Can prevent muscle tissue breakdown and improves the recovery process. †
Who Should Take It?
Anyone looking to optimize their muscle recovery process can take this product. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Please consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication or have any known medical conditions.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Gilmar:
First time a bought this Allmax Glutamine to help on my recovery. Very happy with the results!
Review by Renan:
Otimo custo beneficio. (Great value for money.)
When should I take it?
- To speed up the recovery process, it is best to take this immediately following a workout. It can also be taken before going to bed.
Is this vegan/vegetarian?
- Yes it is! Allmax Glutamine comes from a vegetable source.
Is it gluten-free?
- Yes it is gluten-free tested.
Is this kosher?
- This product is kosher certified.
Should I take this with or without food?
- Taking it with food allows for more absorption. However, Allmax suggests taking it up to an hour before meals on non-training days.
Is this keto-friendly?
- Yes, this can be taken on a keto diet.
- Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder: Also comes in capsule form.
- Dymatize Glutamine Powder
- Universal Nutrition Glutamine Powder
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) in water or juice once daily. For training sessions and athletic events, take approximately 30 minutes prior to training and immediately after training to help prevent muscle tissue breakdown and aid muscle recovery.
At times when you are not training, mix 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) in water or juice approximately 45-60 minutes prior to meals.
What's In Allmax Nutrition Glutamine?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are
- Following a low protein diet
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking any prescription medications
Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use by persons under the age of 18. Store in a cool, dry place.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Lead is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005 g of lead. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, and shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Audrey Yule Coqueiro, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, and Julio Tirapegui (2019 Apr 17). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6520936/
- Vinicius Cruzat, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, Kevin Noel Keane, Rui Curi, and Philip Newsholme (2018 Oct 23). Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6266414/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
RecoveryFirst time a bought this Allmax Glutamine to help on my recovery. Very happy with the results!
Boa GoodOtimo custo beneficio.
Great value for money.
Glutamine - All MaxHas a good cost-benefit. Good for immune health. Possibly a good anti-catabolic for pre-bedtime. A decent pre-workout supplement for preventing muscle breakdown. Good for stomach health, good for immune health,
Excellent GlutamineGreat product and a great price on sds. Excellent brand.
good glutaminehight quality supplement. and very good price in SDS