Isoflex Protein Isolate - Allmax Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Truly Superior Protein Technology†
- Contains No Gluten, Low in Fat and Sugar†
- Lab Tested & Certified, Guaranteed†
Allmax IsoFlex - Protein
IsoFlex uses ONLY Whey Protein Isolates to give you a superior protein yield. It is perfect for the athletes who want a high performing protein.
What Is It?
IsoFlex has a mix of two isolate technologies to produce a high quality, ultra-pure Whey Protein Isolate. It also has a low amount of lactose, sugar, fat, and carbs to make digestion and building lean muscle easier. †
How Does It Work?
- Hybrid-Ratio Ion-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate (Cross-Flow, Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Ion-Charged Particle-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Alpha-Lactalbumin-Rich Whey Protein Isolate): Promotes increases in muscle growth and size. †
- Protein Enzyme Blend (Protease, Bromelain): Helps break down food into nutrients to produce energy. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Josh:
The two things I love the most about Isoflex is that it mixes easily and the taste is unbelievable. One of the best whey protein isolates out there.
When should I take it?
- It is recommended to take this shortly after working out to boost protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown. †
What Amino Acids are in this?
- Isoflex contains L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Glycine, L-Proline, L-Serine, and L-Tyrosine.
Does this have creatine in it?
- No this product does not have any creatine in it.
Is this vegan?
- No it is not. This contains whey protein, which is a milk product. †
Does this help you gain weight or lose weight?
- While it can help you build muscle, it can also help you reach your weight loss goals, since protein can help reduce hunger and put your body into a fat burning zone. †
Does this have lactose?
- It is lactose-free, but does contain milk products.†
- VS Allmax AllWhey: This has a blend of only whey protein concentrate and isolate. It has a few more grams of protein per serving, but has a more calories, fats, and sugars
- VS Allmax Hexapro: This contains a 6-protein blend that features whey concentrate and micellar casein, along with whey protein isolate. It also has a smaller variety of amino acids.
Comparable Whey Isolate Proteins:
Protein can be stacked with almost anything, depending on what you’re looking to achieve. If you are looking to build extra muscle, you can try combining it with Creatine. You can stack it with Glutamine if you want more muscle recovery. If your goal is lose weight, you can pair it with a fat burner.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Blend, mix or shake 1 rounded scoop (~30g) with ~5 oz (150 ml, ¾ of a cup) of cold water or low-fat milk, depending on desired taste and consistency, anytime you want an ultra-premium high-protein beverage.
What's in Allmax Nutrition IsoFlex?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Use only as directed. For adult use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver or kidney disease
- If you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet
Do not use if inner seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Lead is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005g of lead. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains Milk (Whey). Produced in a factory that also handles soy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustacean, and shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Seema Patel (2015 Jun 9) Emerging trends in nutraceutical applications of whey protein and its derivatives https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4744604/
- Rajendra Pavan, Sapna Jain, Shraddha, and Ajay Kumar (2012 Dec 10) Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529416/
- Daniel W. D. West, Sidney Abou Sawan, Michael Mazzulla, Eric Williamson, and Daniel R. Moore (2017 Jul 11) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537849/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
- Mixes Great
- No Bloating
- Tastes Unreal
- Whey Protein Isolate
Best Protein PowderIsoflex mixes well and tastes great, even in water. Chocolate is the best flavor in my opinion. It is also Aspartame Free. I would recommend this.
Perfect Whey ProteinThe two things I love the most about Isoflex is that it mixes easily and the taste is unbelievable. One of the best whey protein isolates out there.
excellent. the besthigh quality protein. very good results exceptional product. good flavor... recomend