Allwhey Classic By Allmax Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- 100% Whey Protein Source†
- Lab Tested & Certified†
- Guaranteed: Informed Choice†
Allwhey Classic By Allmax Nutrition - Protein
What Is It?
Allmax AllWhey Classic is a premium Whey Protein Concentrate blended with Whey Protein Isolate delivering a total of 30 g of protein per serving.
AllWhey Classic is formulated with clean, complete and whole protein made from the best and most reliable source, 100% Whey Protein.
It has zero non-protein Aminos, zero added sugar and no fillers. Every gram of protein claimed is a true protein!
AllWhey Classic delivers a premium quality whey protein to help rebuild your muscles after intense training.
How Does It Work?
Research shows that consuming high levels of protein after exercise can help muscles recover and adapt faster.†
With the body primed for growth, a rapidly digestible protein source helps turn the body from a catabolic (muscle-wasting) state to an anabolic (muscle-building) state.†
Whey is recognized as one of the best post-workout protein sources. With its high biological value, it gets absorbed and utilized faster than any other source.†
Additionally, its complete amino acid profile, high in naturally occurring essential branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), allows whey to accelerate protein synthesis and muscle growth.†
- Total Fat: 2.5 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Total Sugar: 7 g
- Protein: 30 g
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
AllWhey Gold is for anyone who is looking to gain quality, lean muscle. Although it’s extremely popular with bodybuilders and powerlifters, anyone can use AllWhey Classic. It’s also helpful for women who have trouble gaining weight.
Does this contain any banned substances?
- Every ingredient added and every lot produced is laboratory-tested for purity and potency to ensure consistent product quality and integrity every time, guaranteed. AllWhey Classic goes through the exclusive Allmax 5-Stage Quality Testing protocol.
How many times a day should I take this?
- We recommend taking 1 scoop before or after exercise, or whenever you desire a high-protein, high-quality drink.
How long will it take to see results?
- We recommend that you supplement with AllWhey Classic at least once a day along with a healthy weight training regimen and diet for at least 6-8 weeks.
Can I drink this on non-training days?
- Yes, absolutely! Be sure to monitor your physical requirements and maintain adequate hydration.
How is this protein sweetened?
- Classic ALLWHEY is sweetened with Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium.
- Contains 120 calories, 3 grams of carbs and 24 grams of protein per scoop.
Vs. Dymatize ISO 100
- Contains only 110 calories, 25 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs per scoop.
- This protein has zero fat and zero sugar. Additionally contains 27 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs.
Vs. AllWhey Gold
- This powder is micro-filtered, which removes excess lactose and fat. This protein contains 24 g per serving.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Blend, mix or shake 1 rounded scoop (46 g) with approximately 8 oz (250 ml or 1 cup) of water or low-fat milk depending on desired taste and consistency anytime you want a premium satisfying high-protein beverage.
What's In AllMax Nutrition Allwhey Classic?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Use only as directed. For adult use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have Liver or Kidney Disease
- Have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Do not use if outer seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. For additional information, see allergen warning.
Allergen Warning: Contains Milk (Whey). Produced in a facility that also handles soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- West DWD, Abou Sawan S, Mazzulla M, Williamson E, Moore DR. (Jul 2017) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28696380/
- Davies RW, Carson BP, Jakeman PM. (Feb 2018) The Effect of Whey Protein Supplementation on the Temporal Recovery of Muscle Function Following Resistance Training: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29462923/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great Tasting, Quality Protein:This protein is great with milk or water. Allmax Nutrition has been my go-to for years! They are reliable and produce quality products. I highly recommend!