Allmax CLA 95 - Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Conjugated Lineolic Acid †
- Derived from Natural Safflower Oil †
- 95% Active CLA Isomers †
- All-Natural Fat Reduction †
CLA 95 By Allmax Nutrition - Weight Loss Support
What Is It?
Allmax CLA95 is a natural and effective fat-reducing diet supplement. † CLA (Conjugated Lineolic Acid), derived from Safflower Oil, has many health benefits, including support for weight loss and helps sculpt a leaner physique. † Along with proper diet and exercise, this can help lead to decreased body fat, while also improving lean body mass. †
How Does It Work?
CLA works to reduce total body fat by preventing fat accumulation in cells and has been found to promote the body’s natural fat metabolism making it easier to get your body in shape. † It inhibits the transportation mechanism of fat cells into storage, reducing the overall quantity of these cells. †
- CLA [Conjugated Linoleic Acid (from Safflower Oil)] [50:50 Isomer Blend]: 950 mg
What Should I Expect?
- Increased Fatty Acid Mobilization †
- Decreased Body Fat †
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Any healthy adult, men and women, who are looking to supplement their regimen with a fat-loss aid supplement, can take this product. †
Featured Customer Review:
Very good by Loris
- Quality products, top price
How long can I take this for?
- Clinical research has not shown any adverse effects with long term usage.
How long until I see results?
- As long as the directions are follow correctly and a proper diet and exercise routine is maintained, results can be seen within 8-12 weeks.
Are there any side effects?
- There has not been any reported side effects when the directions are followed.
Does this contain any stimulants?
- No, this product does not contain any stimulants.
Can this be stacked with other products?
- Yes, absolutely! This product is often stacked with fat burners and L-Carnitine.
What is the concentration of CLA?
- This formula yields 95% of Active Conjugated Lineolic Acid, which is among the highest in the market.
- This product contains 90 servings/softgels yielding 750 mg of CLA.
Vs. Lipo 6 CLA
- This product contains 45 servings/softgels yielding 80% CLA.
Vs. Hi-Tech CLA
- This product contains 90 servings/softgels yielding 80% CLA.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 softgel 3 times daily with food.
What's in Allmax CLA 95?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to, cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors (e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol and/ortriglycerides).
Do not use if you have CVD, diabetes, metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance. Some people may experience gastrointestinal upset.
California Warning: Lead is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005 g of lead. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, and Fish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Mądry E, Chudzicka-Strugała I, Grabańska-Martyńska K, Malikowska K, Grebowiec P, Lisowska A, Bogdański P, Walkowiak J. (March 2016) Twelve weeks CLA supplementation decreases the hip circumference in overweight and obese women. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28071044
- Mika A, Czumaj A, Stepnowski P, Macaluso F, Spinoso G, Barone R, Di Felice V, Sledzinski T1. (May 2019) Exercise and Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation Induce Changes in the Composition of Liver Fatty Acids. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31156468
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Very goodQuality products,top price