Allmax L-Carnitine (Liquid / Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Helps Convert Fat to Energy†
- Improves Exercise Performance†
- Recover Faster After Intense Training†
Allmax Nutrition L-Carnitine - Amino Acids
What Is It?
Allmax L-Carnitine is an essential amino acid that helps transport long-chain fatty acids into the cell to be used as energy. † L-Carnitine can help improve muscular performance by shifting what energy storage is used as active energy. † Normally, the body will depend on muscle glycogen (Stored-Carbohydrates) in times of increased physical stress/activity. † With L-Carnitine, the body shifts the focus to using stored fat as energy. † Also, L-Carnitine may help reduce Lactic Acid build-up. † Reducing muscle lactic acid supports extended periods of muscular exertion before fatigue. †
How Does It Work?
L-Carnitine helps shift the focus from using carbohydrates for energy to using stored fat. † This can help reduce unwanted body weight and improve energy/power output. † Vitamin B5 was added to this formula to assist L-Carnitine in working more efficiently by helping transport long-chain fatty acids into the Mitochondria of cells to be burned for energy production. †
- L-Carnitine (1,500 mg)
What Should I Expect?
- Decreased Fat †
- Improved Strength and Endurance †
- Enhanced Energy †
- Reduced Recovery Time †
- Reduced Fatigue and Lactic Acid Build-Up †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product can be taken by anyone looking to turn their fat into muscle energy. † Avoid taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Is this sugar free?
- This product is sweetened with Sucralose containing zero sugar/calories/carbs.
Are there any side effects with taking this product?
- The most commonly reported side effects with this product include: Nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, and a "fishy" body odor.
Can women take this?
- Yes absolutely! There are no gender specific ingredients in this product.
Is this product vegetarian/vegan friendly?
- Yes, all of the ingredients are suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Can this be taken before bed?
- Yes, this product does not contain any stimulants and can be taken before bed.
- Nutrex delivers 3000mg of L-Carnitine per serving, and comes in 4 fruity flavors!
- This has the same amount of L-Carnitine per serving compared to the Allmax Carnitine Liquid.
- This product comes in 3000mg and 1000mg doses of Free-Form L-Carnitine.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Liquid: Shake well before use. Take one tablespoon (15 mL) of Liquid L-Carnitine preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a health practitioner. *Refrigerate after opening.
Capsules: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 servings of Allmax L-Carnitine daily, preferably on an empty stomach or as directed by a medical professional.
On workout days, consume Allmax L-Carnitine 30 to 60 minutes prior to training.
On non-workout days, consume Allmax L-Carnitine anytime throughout the day.
Store in a cool, dry place.
What's In Allmax L-Carnitine?
Supplement Facts / Label (Pills):
Supplement Facts / Label (Liquid):
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if: you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you have a liver or kidney disease, you have a pre-existing seizure disorder or you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare practitioner if you experience adverse reactions.
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Tree Nut, Peanut, Fish and Shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. (Oct 2016) The effect of (L-) carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27335245
- Brass EP. (Nov 2014) Carnitine and sports medicine: use or abuse? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15591004
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom