Xtend BCAA by Scivation - Intra Workout
What Is Scivation Xtend?
Scivation Xtend is a intra workout branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). It provides 7 grams of BCAAs at the research proven ratio of 2:1:1. Xtend also has glutamine and citrulline malate in every serving. Why add these ingredients? They aid in muscle recovery and growth while maintaining your pump at the gym.†
The formula doesn't stop there. There is also a blend of hydration-inducing electrolytes. This helps keep athletes of all levels fueled throughout their workout. Train harder, longer and with more intensity with Scivations Xtend.
Xtend BCAA Contains:
- 3500mg L-Leucine For Muscle Protein Synthesis.
- 7000mg BCAAs
- Over 4600mg of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate & Electrolytes.
How Does it Work?
What's inside each scoop?
- Vitamin B6 (as Pryidoxine HCL): to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions. †
- Electrolyte Blend (Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride): optimizes cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train.
- BCAA Complex (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine): stimulates and supports your muscle protein synthesis and promotes metabolic energy while you train. †
- L-Glutamine: can help reduce soreness and promote recovery. Also promotes muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down to the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme. †
- Citrulline Malate: Optimizes BCAA utilization during workouts and Promotes Nitric Oxide Production leading to better blood flow and pumps.†
Why Should I Use it?
If you are looking to build muscle, burn fat, and to prolong the intensity and recovery from your next workout... Xtend is for you. †
If you are overall looking to take your performance and recovery to the next level, this product is for you. †
Xtend BCAAs is a highly rated product for us. Check out a couple of our customer reviews below:
Great Review by Hassan
Great product with great taste
best bcaa Review by arthur
xtend is for me the best bcaa powder in the market, the taste is good, the formula is great, and with 30%off just made me buy lots of it.
We get a lot of questions from customers about XTEND BCAAs. Below is a FAQ to answer any questions you may have:
Is it vegan friendly?
- It isn't clearly stated whether it is or not on the product itself. We recommend contacting the manufacturer.
Is it keto friendly?
- Yes, the product contains 0 grams of carbs per serving.
Is there caffeine in it?
- No, the original xtend bcaa does not have any caffeine. If you are looking for bcaa's with caffeine check out XTEND GO.
Is there creatine in it?
- No, this product is creatine free. If you want, you can stack it with creatine.
Does Xtend BCAA have sugar?
- No, there is 0 grams of sugar.
How many calories does it have?
- There is zero calories.
Is it certified Halal?
- Xtend products are neither Halal nor Kosher.
What are Xtend BCAAs made from?
- XTEND BCAAs may be derived from vegan and non-vegan sources depending on the available global supply of raw materials.
How many scoops should I use a day?
- It is recommended to use two scoops per day.
When should I take it?
- One scoop before and after your workout.
How many flavors are there?
- Currently there is 14 flavors. There is Black Cherry, Miami Vice, Watermelon, Mango, Orange, Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, Freedom Ice, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Margarita, Lemon Lime, Green Apple, and Pineapple.
What is the best flavor?
- This varies person to person. Here at Same Day Supplements, we prefer Blue Raspberry.
- VS Amino Energy: is a blended amino acid complex with energy rather than BCCAs like xtend. It has a more diverse amino acid profile but, has less of each ingredient.
- VS Amino X: contains 3 more grams of BCAAs compared to Xtend but, doesn't have a Electrolyte and Glutamine blend that Xtend has.
- VS BPI BCAA: has two less grams of BCAAs but, uses Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology to maximize the benefits.
- VS Optimum BCAA: a simple 5 grams of BCAA formula. Xtend BCAAs has the advantage as it contains 2 more grams of BCAAs along with other ingredients.
How Do I Take Xtend BCAAs?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix each scoop in 10-14 fl. oz. of water (adjust for taste preference) and shake well.
On training days, consume 1 scoop during exercise and 1 scoop after exercise.
On non-training days, consume 2 scoops throughout the day.
For best results, use two scoops per day.
What's in Xtend BCAA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult with a licensed, qualified, healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product.
Especially if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. 2018 Oct 23. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Borack MS, Volpi E. 2016 Dec. Efficacy and Safety of Leucine Supplementation in the Elderly. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
ÓtimoMelhor opção no seguimento !! (Best option to follow !!)
Xtend BCAA By ScivationVery satisfied.
Excelente. - ExcellentSó tomei cinco dias, ainda não posso falar, mas, não gostei muito sabor de melancia... melhor q os gostos dos concorrentes.
I only took five days, I still can not speak, but I did not like the taste of watermelon ... better q the tastes of competitors.
Muito bomMuito bom
E exelenteRecomendo melhor BCAA que existe
GreatLove this bcaa. Taste is great and feeling fresh through the workouts.
GreatGreat product with great taste
Xtend BCAAExcelente o melhor BCAA, recebi sem taxa em 21 dias recomendo a todos os Maromba.
excelente.excelente produto com um otimo custo beneficio.
ExcelentBest bcaa is what I see here in Brazil, my clients love it.