Lipodrene® w/ Ephedra Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals®, 100 Tablets
- Buy 2 for $31.99 each and save 8%
- Buy 3 for $29.99 each and save 14%
Lipodrene Benefits and Results†:
- Increases Energy †
- Curbs Your Appetite †
- Powerful Thermogenic †
- Perfect For Both Men and Women †
- Lipodrene Weight Loss Stack By Hi-Tech PharmaceuticalsSpecial Price $67.99 Regular Price $89.99
- Total price
Original Lipodrene with Ephedra By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 100 Tabs - Fat Burner
If you're looking for a fat burner to help lean out, that focuses on your stubborn areas... Lipodrene® is the right product for you! Lipodrene targets and burn fat in the most stubborn areas: the hips, thighs and buttocks!
What is Lipodrene?
Lipodrene by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, is a thermogenic weight loss product. It features an incredible patented 3-way fat burning system. In fact, this system has made lipodrene one of the top selling fat burners in America. This is the original lipodrene, although it’s not the original formula.
Who Is Lipodrene For?
Lipodrene is for people looking for one product to serve as their all inclusive fat burner. Perfect for summer shredding. See a real transformation. Lipodrene features as a
- Energy booster †
- Appetite suppressant †
- Natural diuretic †
Lipodrene VS Other Forms Of Lipodrene:
There is 4 different versions of Lipodrene. Why did Hi-Tech make so many different versions? Simple. Because not everyone reacts the same to each formula.
We broke down what makes each lipodrene different in this post: Lipodrene Vs Lipodrene
But for now we'll give you the highlights!
Lipodrene Hardcore is great for anyone who likes the OG Lipodrene, but needs more energy.
- 100mgs more Caffeine than the Original Lipodrene
- Also features Evodiamine to promote more thermogenesis
- 40mg more active ingredients than the Original Lipodrene
Lipodrene Xtreme is a great fat burner for anyone looking for a strong thermogenic.
- Features a Citrus-Rx™ Blend containing 250mg of active ingredients
Vs Lipodrene Elite:
Lipodrene Elite is another great energy focused fat burner. But it's also great for appetite suppression.
- Features Erythroxylum Coca Extract. This plant is popular in indigenous tribes for increasing energy and curbing appetite.
- Also features Caralluma Extract for more appetite suppression.
Common Questions About Lipodrene:
Lipodrene with Ephedra Extract is one of the most popular fat burners of 2019. We've received plenty of questions about it. Here are a couple of questions and answers that we get asked the most:
Can Women Take Lipodrene?
Yes, of course women can take lipodrene. The product is not gender specific and can be taken by anyone looking to lose weight. Exception: Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take any fat burners.
Can I Consume Alcohol While Taking Lipodrene?
No. Do not use in combination with alcohol.
Is There Anything I Can Stack To Help Maximize Results?
We recommend to stack Lipodrene with CLA and L-Carnitine. We have this stack available here: Lipodrene Weight Loss Stack.
How Much Caffeine Is In Lipodrene?
There is 100mg of caffeine per tablet. Please note that there is alot more stimulants in lipodrene besides caffeine.
Should I Cycle Lipodrene?
You can take Lipodrene up to 8 weeks before taking a break. It is recommended that you take at least a 2-4 week break before starting again.
Can I Take Lipodrene As A Pre Workout?
You can take Lipodrene as a pre workout as it will give you the energy you will find in most pres. However, there isn't any pump ingredients in it. You can stack a non-stimulant pre workout to have a complete pre workout.
Lipodrene Targets Stubborn Areas
The information is intended for reference only. This Advanced Lipo-Catabolic System: is shown to dramatically burn fat and boost energy. Lipodrene isn't like other fat burners. It contains natural herbs, lipotropics and a patented fat burning system. The patented 3-way fat burning system not only helps you burn away calories, but also helps to control:
- Sugar cravings
- Suppresses your appetite
So you have the science behind Original Lipodrene but what about the results? Don't take our word for it, read all of our customer feedback on lipodrene. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page). Here's a couple of reason why customers buy Lipodrene:
Best Around! Review by John
Best Weight Loss pill on the market period! They work 2 after breakfast 1 after lunch. boom! (Posted on 3/29/2019)
Works very well Review by Andrija
Excellent find!! I’ve missed my ephedra pills from back in the day. This stuff works. I have not tried to take more than one at a time, but they definitely give a lot of energy and suppresses my appetite. Keep me coming. (Posted on 6/29/2019)
- Ephedra Extract 25mg (leaves)
- Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (leaves)
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCL
- Synephrine HCL
- Green Tea Extract (leaves)
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (fruit)
- Hoodia Extract (cactus)
- Cassia Nomame Extract (plant)
- Naringen (fruit)
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamotin (fruit)
- 5-Methoxytyptamine HCL
- Yohimbine HCL
- Caffeine (Anhydrous)
What's In Lipodrene?
Lipodrene Supplement Facts / Label:
How Do I Take Lipodrene?
Dosage and Directions:
It is not specified whether to take the product on a empty stomach or not. If you are someone that is stimulant sensitive or never tried a fat burner before, we recommend taking it with food.
After you assess your tolerance you may try taking it without food. Sometimes taking Lipodrene without food can make you nauseous.
Warnings and Side Effects:
Read entire label before taking this product. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects.
Individuals who are sensitive to caffeine should consult a healthcare professional before use. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Lipodrene®.
These statements are based upon the active ingredients:
- Senegalia Berlandieri
- Citrus aurantium
- Green tea
This product can raise your blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's web site. Also the information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alam, M. A., Subhan, N., Rahman, M. M., Uddin, S. J., Reza, H. M., & Sarker, S. D. (2014, July 07). Effect of citrus flavonoids, naringin and naringenin, on metabolic syndrome and their mechanisms of action.
- Hoodia. (2016, November 30).
- Lieberman, H. R., Waldhauser, F., Garfield, G., Lynch, H. J., & Wurtman, R. J. (1984, December 10). Effects of melatonin on human mood and performance.
- Malecka-Tendera, E. (1993, June). Effect of ephedrine and theophylline on weight loss, resting energy expenditure and lipoprotein lipase activity in obese over-fed rats.
- Martínez-Pinilla, E., Oñatibia-Astibia, A., & Franco, R. (2015, February 20). The relevance of theobromine for the beneficial effects of cocoa consumption.
- Millan, M. J., Newman-Tancredi, A., Audinot, V., Cussac, D., Lejeune, F., Nicolas, J. P., Gobert, A. (2000, February). Agonist and antagonist actions of yohimbine as compared to fluparoxan at alpha(2)-adrenergic receptors (AR)s, serotonin (5-HT)(1A), 5-HT(1B), 5-HT(1D) and dopamine D(2) and D(3) receptors. Significance for the modulation of frontocortical monoaminergic transmission and depressive states.
- Shekelle, P. (n.d.). Ephedra and Ephedrine for Weight Loss and Athletic Performance Enhancement: Clinical Efficacy and Side Effects: Summary.
- Silver, H. J., Dietrich, M. S., & Niswender, K. D. (2011, February 02). Effects of grapefruit, grapefruit juice and water preloads on energy balance, weight loss, body composition, and cardiometabolic risk in free-living obese adults.
- Stohs, S. J., Preuss, H. G., & Shara, M. (n.d.). A review of the human clinical studies involving Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine.
- Tucci, S. A., Boyland, E. J., & Halford, J. C. (2010, May 10). The role of lipid and carbohydrate digestive enzyme inhibitors in the management of obesity: A review of current and emerging therapeutic agents.
- Westerterp‐Plantenga, M. S., Lejeune, M. P., & Kovacs, E. M. (2012, September 06). Body Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance in Relation to Habitual Caffeine Intake and Green Tea Supplementation - Westerterp‐Plantenga - 2005 - Obesity Research - Wiley Online Library.
- Wheat, J. (2006). U.S. Patent No. US20060204599A1. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.