Lipodrene ® with Ephedra By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals ®, 100 Tablets
- Buy 2 for $31.99 each and save 8%
- Buy 3 for $29.99 each and save 14%
Lipodrene Benefits and Results†:
You May Experience:
- Increased Energy †
- Appetite Control†
- Overall Improved Mood†
- Weight Loss†
Lipodrene Weight Loss Stack By Hi-Tech PharmaceuticalsSpecial Price $67.99 Regular Price $89.99
Original Lipodrene with Ephedra By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 100 Tabs - Fat Burner
What is that yellow pill that people take for weight loss? Chances are you are thinking about Lipodrene. Since it's released, it has been one of the top selling fat burners in America.† In fact there has been multiple reddit threads created for this product.
What is Lipodrene?
Lipodrene by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, is a thermogenic weight loss product. In other words, it's a diet pill. It features top of the line ingredients to help you lose weight in those stubborn to burn areas.
This is the original lipodrene, although it’s not the original formula.
How Does It Work?
The ingredients in Lipodrene has been shown to dramatically burn fat and boost energy.† This product isn't like other fat burners.
It contains natural herbs, lipotropics and a patented fat burning system. The patented 3-way fat burning system not only helps you burn away calories, but also helps to control:
- Sugar cravings †
- Your appetite †
What's Inside Each Yellow Pill? 660mg of Active Ingredients:
- Ephedra Extract 25mg (leaves): Can help increase energy and decrease appetite.†
- Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (leaves): Increases energy, focus and boosts overall mood.†
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCL: Can help increase energy, improve performance and increase weight loss.†
- Synephrine HCL: This is a strong appetite suppressant and can also help increase metabolism and boost energy without increasing blood pressure.†
- Theobromine: Increases energy and may help shed water weight. It has also been shown to supress appetite as well.†
- Green Tea Extract (leaves): Can help with weight loss.†
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (fruit): Can help curb your appetite. †
- Hoodia Extract (cactus): Can help suppress your appetite.†
- Cassia Nomame Extract (plant): May prevent the stomach and intestines from absorbing dietary fat. Promotes weight loss.†
- Naringen (fruit): Natural Energy Boost. †
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamotin (fruit): Helps the other ingredients perform better in the body. Making it last longer. †
- 5-Methoxytyptamine HCL: Boosts overall mood. †
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan: Can also help increase overall well-being and mood. †
- Yohimbine HCL: Is mild stimulant that can increase energy. It can also help suppress appetite. †
- Caffeine (Anhydrous): Increase energy, focus, and is also a natural diuretic. †
Who Should Take It?
Lipodrene is for people looking for one product to serve as their all inclusive fat burner. Perfect for summer shredding.
Its for Men and Women who are looking to see a real transformation. So, start taking your before and after photos.
This weight loss pill features as a
- Energy booster †
- Appetite suppressant †
- Natural diuretic †
Who Shouldn't Take It?
Anyone that is:
- Sensitive to strong stimulants.
- Sensitive to Yohimbine. Some people can experience 'cold sweats' with this ingredient.
- Taking any medication (Consult with your doctor)
How Do I Take Lipodrene?
Dosage and Directions:
Do you take it on an empty stomach?
It is not specified whether to take the product on a empty stomach or not. If you are someone that is stimulant sensitive or never tried a fat burner before, we recommend taking it with food.
After you assess your tolerance you may try taking it without food. Sometimes taking it without food can make you nauseous (sick) or leave you with jitters.
For best results: Use in a combination of a proper nutrition and exercise program.
Does lipodrene work for weight loss? Don't take our word for it, read all of our customer feedback on it. We have over 100 reviews and counting.
Whether it was 2019, 2018, etc. This product has been getting positive reviews every year. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see more). Here's a couple of reason why customers buy it:
Best Around! Review by John
Best Weight Loss pill on the market period! They work 2 after breakfast 1 after lunch. boom! (Posted on 3/29/2019)
Works very well Review by Andrija
Excellent find!! I’ve missed my ephedra pills from back in the day. This stuff works. I have not tried to take more than one at a time, but they definitely give a lot of energy and suppresses my appetite. Keep me coming. (Posted on 6/29/2019)
Which Lipodrene Is The Best For Me?
There is 4 different versions of Lipodrene. You could be asking to yourself, why did Hi-Tech make so many different versions? Simple. Its because not everyone reacts the same to each formula.
We broke down what makes each lipodrene different in this post: Lipodrene Vs Lipodrene
But for now we'll give you the highlights!
The black tablet bottle is great for anyone who likes the original, but needs more energy.
- 100mgs more Caffeine than the Original
- Also features Evodiamine to promote more thermogenesis
- 40mg more active ingredients than the Original as well
The red tablet bottle is a great fat burner for anyone looking for a strong thermogenic.
- Features a Citrus-Rx™ Blend containing 250mg of active ingredients
Vs Lipodrene Elite:
The green tablet bottle is another great energy focused fat burner. It's also great for appetite suppression.
- Features Erythroxylum Coca Extract. This plant is popular in indigenous tribes for increasing energy and curbing appetite.
- Also features Caralluma Extract for more appetite suppression.
Lipodrene with Ephedra Extract is one of the most popular fat burners of 2019. We've received plenty of questions about it. Here are a couple of questions and answers that we get asked the most:
Is it a steriod?
We have been asked this before. No, it isn't a steriod. It is a fat burner.
Can Women Take It?
Yes, of course women can take lipodrene. The product is not gender specific and can be taken by anyone looking to lose weight. Exception: Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take any fat burners.
Can I Consume Alcohol While Taking It?
No. Do not use in combination with alcohol.
Is There Anything I Can Stack To Help Maximize Results?
You can stack it along with CLA and L-Carnitine. We have this stack available here: Lipodrene Weight Loss Stack. This stack includes CLA 1000mg and Carnislim. Both products are also by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals.
How Much Caffeine Does It Have?
There is 100mg of caffeine per tablet. Please note that there is other stimulants in it besides caffeine.
Should I Cycle It?
You can take Lipodrene up to 8 weeks before taking a break. It is recommended to take at least a 2-4 week break before starting again.
Can I Take Lipodrene As A Pre Workout?
Yes, you can! It can help give you the energy you will find in most pres. However, there isn't any pump ingredients in it. You can stack a non-stimulant pre workout to have a complete pre workout.
Is It Banned?
No, the product isn't banned. It has been reformulated since it was first released.
Does It Contain DMAA?
No, it doesn't. The DMAA has been replaced with DMHA. Most customers don't notice the difference between the old and new formula.
Can you cut the tablet in half?
If you find one tablet is too strong, you can cut it in half. We would also recommend try a different fat burner that has less stimulants.
Can I take it with coffee?
No, we do not recommend taking this product with other stimulants such as coffee. This could cause adverse effects.
Can I Take It While On Antidepressants?
Please consult with your healthcare professional before use.
Is it gluten-free?
It isn't stated on the bottle. We recommend contacting the manufacturer directly for more information.
Can I fail a drug test?
It depends on what exactly you are being tested for. We recommend to contact your governing body about the product before taking it.
Can I take while fasting or on Keto?
Yes, you can. It can help with your weight loss goals.
Can you buy it in-stores / Where can I Buy it?
If you are a local customer, you can pick the product up from our store. If not, You can buy it directly from our site. Just add the product to your cart.
Why Can't I Find This At Big Name Stores?
The old formula used to contain DMAA. For this reason you won't find this at GNC, Amazon, Walmart, Bodybuilding and others. Don't worry, this product is still a dietary supplement.
Where Do You Ship To?
We ship worldwide. From the USA to places such as the UK, Australia, India, Canada, etc. *Please note that the laws are different in every country. We cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility is yours to check with your countrys Customs office to see if your country allows the shipment of this product.
VS Other Popular Fat Burners:
- VS Hydroxycut: If lipodrene was too strong, Hydroxycut could be a better option. It is a more basic fat burner with less stimulants.
- VS Stimerex: They share similar ingredients however, stimerex is more focus on energy.
- VS Hydroxyelite: Its better for appetite control. If you want more energy go with Lipodrene.
What's In Lipodrene?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Read the entire label before taking this product. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects.
Individuals who are sensitive to caffeine should consult a healthcare professional before use. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Lipodrene®.
These statements are based upon the active ingredients:
- Senegalia Berlandieri
- Citrus aurantium
- Green tea
This product can raise your blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's web site. Also the information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alam, M. A., Subhan, N., Rahman, M. M., Uddin, S. J., Reza, H. M., & Sarker, S. D. (2014, July 07). Effect of citrus flavonoids, naringin and naringenin, on metabolic syndrome and their mechanisms of action.
- Hoodia. (2016, November 30).
- Lieberman, H. R., Waldhauser, F., Garfield, G., Lynch, H. J., & Wurtman, R. J. (1984, December 10). Effects of melatonin on human mood and performance.
- Malecka-Tendera, E. (1993, June). Effect of ephedrine and theophylline on weight loss, resting energy expenditure and lipoprotein lipase activity in obese over-fed rats.
- Martínez-Pinilla, E., Oñatibia-Astibia, A., & Franco, R. (2015, February 20). The relevance of theobromine for the beneficial effects of cocoa consumption.
- Millan, M. J., Newman-Tancredi, A., Audinot, V., Cussac, D., Lejeune, F., Nicolas, J. P., Gobert, A. (2000, February). Agonist and antagonist actions of yohimbine as compared to fluparoxan at alpha(2)-adrenergic receptors (AR)s, serotonin (5-HT)(1A), 5-HT(1B), 5-HT(1D) and dopamine D(2) and D(3) receptors. Significance for the modulation of frontocortical monoaminergic transmission and depressive states.
- Shekelle, P. (n.d.). Ephedra and Ephedrine for Weight Loss and Athletic Performance Enhancement: Clinical Efficacy and Side Effects: Summary.
- Silver, H. J., Dietrich, M. S., & Niswender, K. D. (2011, February 02). Effects of grapefruit, grapefruit juice and water preloads on energy balance, weight loss, body composition, and cardiometabolic risk in free-living obese adults.
- Stohs, S. J., Preuss, H. G., & Shara, M. (n.d.). A review of the human clinical studies involving Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine.
- Tucci, S. A., Boyland, E. J., & Halford, J. C. (2010, May 10). The role of lipid and carbohydrate digestive enzyme inhibitors in the management of obesity: A review of current and emerging therapeutic agents.
- Westerterp‐Plantenga, M. S., Lejeune, M. P., & Kovacs, E. M. (2012, September 06). Body Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance in Relation to Habitual Caffeine Intake and Green Tea Supplementation - Westerterp‐Plantenga - 2005 - Obesity Research - Wiley Online Library.
- Wheat, J. (2006). U.S. Patent No. US20060204599A1. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.