BCAAs consist of the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. That means that they have to be obtained through nutrition because they are not produced in the body. They are also metabolized in the muscle and not the liver, which means that leucine, isoleucine, and valine are available for immediate energy use in the muscle cells.
Study after study shows the importance of leucine as the most stimulating in the muscle cell regarding muscle protein synthesis. So you should opt for a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine:Isoleucine:Valine.
Items 9-16 of 343
- BCAA Stack By Universal Nutrition, Lemon Lime 250 Grams$17.96Manufacturer: UNIVERSAL NUTRITION
- BCAA Complex 5050 By Dymatize Nutrition, Unflavored, 300 Grams$21.51Manufacturer: Dymatize Nutrition
- Amino X By BSN, Strawberry Dragonfruit, 30 ServingsSpecial Price $19.99 Regular Price $22.74Manufacturer: BSN
- Aminocore By Allmax Nutrition, Fruit Punch Blast, 1166 Grams$69.99Manufacturer: AllMax Nutrition
- Xtend Elite By Scivation, Sour Gummy Bear, 30 Servings$39.99Manufacturer: Scivation
- Xtend Go BCAA By Scivation, Fruit Punch, 30 Servings$28.49Manufacturer: Scivation