Atomic 7 By Universal Nutrition - Amino Acids
What Is It?
Atomic 7 is a targeted and strategically enhanced BCAA performance supplement. It combines the benefits of a scientifically proven 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA with key performance ingredients such as L-Glutamine and L-Taurine. These potent ergogenic aids along with BCAAs help to not only maximize your performance in the gym, but also promote recovery at the same time. Atomic 7 also works on decreasing fatigue, enhancing muscle protein synthesis, improving immune function, reducing muscle breakdown, and even serving as a fuel source during prolonged exercise. † Any athlete who trains hard and intensely needs this in their shaker cup. No other BCAA supplement is as advanced as Atomic 7. †
How Does It Work?
- L-Leucine (4g): Can increase protein synthesis in muscles, alleviate muscle damage, and accelerate recovery. †
- L-Isoleucine (2g): May improve muscle development and endurance. †
- L-Valine (2g): Can help stimulate muscle growth and energy production. †
- L-Glutamine (2g): Can reduce muscle soreness and improve athletic performance. †
- L-Taurine (1g): May improve athletic endurance and aid in the recovery process. †
Who Should Take It?
If you are overall looking to take your performance and recovery to the next level, this product is for you. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by David: This is one of the best tasting BCAAs I've ever taken. No weird after taste. The glutamine is a big plus. Mixability is good.
Review by Nascimento: Perfect for cyclists.
Is it vegan friendly?
- It isn't clearly stated whether it is or not on the product itself. We recommend contacting the manufacturer.
Is there creatine in it?
- No, this product is creatine free. If you want, you can stack it with Universal Nutrition Creatine.
When should I take it?
- One scoop before and after your workout.
Can women take this?
- Of course! This does not contain any gender-specific ingredients.
- VS Xtend BCAA by Scivation: This is another great BCAA option. It contains a 1190mg electrolyte blend, along with 1000mg of Citrulline Malate. This may be a better option if you're looking for increased nitric oxide production and muscle pumps. †
- VS Optimum Nutrition BCAA Powder: This has a very standard ratio of BCAAs: Leucine - 2.5g, Isoleucine - 1.25, and Valine - 1.25g. This is a good option if you are new to BCAA supplements. Atomic 7 may be a better option if you want something stronger. †
If you are looking for a multi-vitamin, we recommend Daily Formula. It has a complete formula of vitamins and minerals. †
If you are interested in a pre-workout to fuel your workouts, we suggest stacking this with Animal Fury. †
If you are looking to feed your muscle growth with a protein powder, we suggest stacking this with Animal Whey. †
How Do I Take Atomic 7?
Directions and Dosages:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 8-12 oz of your favorite cold beverage and use a shaker. For best results, take before and after workout.
What's In Universal Nutrition Atomic 7?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult with a physician before using this product. Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Audrey Yule Coqueiro, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, and Julio Tirapegui (2019 Apr 17) Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6520936/
- Yasushi Matsui, RPT, MS, Shoji Takayanagi, MS, Takuya Ohira, MS, Masahiro Watanabe, RPT, PhD, Hiroki Murano, MS, Yasufumi Furuhata, PhD, and Shumpei Miyakawa, MD, PhD (2019 Jan 29) Effect of a leucine-enriched essential amino acids mixture on muscle recovery https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6348179/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
SaborosoPerfeito para ciclistas. (Perfect for cyclists.)
nice producti'm from brazil, nice shipping, very fast and this product is the best of market
Excelente!Excelente! Meu segundo pedido chegando em menos de 15 dias e sem imposto!
Great BCAAsThis is one of the best tasting BCAAs I've ever taken. No weird after taste. The glutamine is a big plus. Mixability is good,
One of the bestThis definitely helped me set some pr's. I train on an empty stomach in the mourning and I enjoyed sipping the Black Cherry flavor through out my workout.