Animal Fury Pre Workout - Universal Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Potent, Powerful Pre-Workout Formula †
- Precisely Dosed With Proven Ingredients †
- Designed To Maximize Energy, Focus, & Performance †
Animal Fury By Universal Nutrition - Pre Workout
What Is Animal Fury?
Animal Fury is a no-nonsense pre-workout powder that can help serious lifters stay locked in “the zone.” It combines Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, L-Tyrosine and Caffeine Anhydrous with 5g of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA). Animal Fury was made so that when the weights challenge you, you can rise to the occasion, ready to bring the pain. †
How Does It Work?
- Instant BCAA Blend (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine): Can aid in muscle recovery from training and reducing soreness. †
- Citrulline Malate: May enhance athletic performance and relieve muscle soreness. Citrulline can also promote nitric oxide production, which can lead to increased blood flow and muscle pumps. †
- Beta Alanine: Can aid in muscle growth by improving exercise performance and increasing power output. †
- L-Tyrosine: Shown to improve cognitive function and alleviate stress. †
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Promotes intense energy, focus, and alertness, allowing you to train longer and harder. †
Who Should Take It/Who Shouldn't Take It?
This pre workout is ideal for athletes and bodybuilders that need a great source of energy for a long training session. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this pre workout is NOT the one for you! †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Lori:
Great Taste, super energy, definitely in my future rotation
Review by Darryl:
Tastes great. Nice energy!
How much caffeine is in this?
- Each serving has 350mg of caffeine anhydrous.
Does this have creatine in it?
- Nope! This pre workout does not have any creatine in it.
Why do I feel tingly after drinking this?
- The Beta Alanine in this can produce a tingling sensation. This is completely harmless. If you are sensitive to Beta Alanine, try taking a lower dosage to build up your tolerance. †
Can women take this?
- Of course! There are no gender-specific ingredients in this pre workout.
- VS Animal Rage XL: This pre workout contains both a sustained and a quick energy complex. It also contains creatine in an Endurance & Performance Complex. The label does not disclose exact amounts of each ingredient, but it is safe to say this is the better option if you want more muscle building and performance enhancing ingredients. †
- VS C4 Pre Workout: This pre workout has much less caffeine than Animal Fury, but the energy blend is 425mg so it may be similar in strength. It also contains creatine, which can aid in muscle building. However, the Animal Fury contains citrulline malate which may enhance muscle pumps. They are both great options depending on what you are looking for. †
If you are looking for additional muscle pumps while training, you stack this with Animal Pump since it is stim-free. †
If you are interested in pairing this with a multivitamin, we recommend Animal Pak. It has a complete formula of vitamins and minerals. †
If you are looking to feed your muscle growth with a protein powder, we suggest stacking this with Animal Whey. †
How Do I Take Animal Fury Pre Workout?
Directions and Dosages:
Mix one scoop in 12 oz of your beverage of choice 30 min before the workout. Due to the extreme potency, it would be advised to start with 1/2 scoop and work up to 1 full scoop. Do not consume more than one serving within a 24 hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
This product is formulated with ingredients that absorb moisture which can lead to clumping of the powder. This is normal and the product is okay to consume.
What's In Universal Nutrition Animal Fury?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have or have a family history of heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, depression, or other psychiatric conditions, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. If you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), anti-depressants, or any other medication, dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug, consult with a physician.
Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dose.
This contains caffeine. Do not use if you are sensitive to caffeine. Do not use in combination with other caffeinated products. Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, or are contemplating becoming pregnant.
Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- Eric T. Trexler, Abbie E. Smith-Ryan, Erica J. Roelofs, Katie R. Hirsch, and Meredith G. Mock (2015 Sep 22) Effects of coffee and caffeine anhydrous on strength and sprint performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4803635/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
very good productgreat pre workout helps a lot
GreatVery good pre workout. Excelent
Recuperação rápidaTreino com tempo de recuperação rápido! (Workout with fast recovery time! )
TopÓtimo pra treino, funcional e sem colaterais. (Great for training, functional and without collateral.)
Uma explosão de energiaExcelente, como sempre animal é o top (Excellent, as always animal is the top)
Muito bomÓtimo produto... (Great product ...)
Not all thatNot impressed
Animal Fury!Tastes great. Nice energy!
Muito showÓtimo produtos de boa qualidade
Great quality products