Animal Rage XL By Universal Nutrition, Pre Workout
Benefits and Results:
- High Voltage Energy †
- Focus & Intensity †
- Sustained Endurance †
Animal Rage XL By Universal Nutrition - Pre Workout
What Is Animal Rage?
When it comes to achieving your fullest potential in the gym, you need to bring a complete package to the table. That package consists not only of the body, but the mind. The mind is, after all, man’s most powerful weapon. If your thinking is sharp and you are focused on the task at hand, you can’t be stopped.
Animal Rage XL sharpens the mind and energizes the body for a potent 1-2 combo. † Overcoming lethargy, breaking through plateaus, and smashing PRs – this is the purpose of Universals’ Animal Rage XL. †
How Does It Work?
Animal Rage XL has a complete and loaded formula, consisting of four powerful complexes that deliver a comprehensive and precisely measured dose of energy, focus and performance nutrients. †
Animal Rage Proprietary Formula:
- Endurance & Performance Complex with CarnoSyn
- Creatine Monohydrate- Boosts athletic performance and supports increased lean muscle mass. †
- Beta Alanine- Helps improve strength, endurance and delay muscular fatigue. †
- Citrulline Malate- Supports increased Arginine and Nitric Oxide production. †
- L-Taurine- Amino acid that acts as a cell-volumizer. †
- Glucuronolactone- Supports athletic performance and mental focus. †
- Focus & Intensity Complex
- L-Tyrosine- Plays a role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, supporting cognitive function. †
- Choline Bitartrate- Aids production of Acetylcholine, influencing brain function. †
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine- Supports release of neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Norepinephrine. †
- Quick Energy Complex
- Caffeine Anhydrous- Powerful Central Nervous System stimulant. †
- Coffee Bean Extract- Natural energizer and antioxidant. †
- Green Leaf Extract- Natural energizer and antioxidant. †
- Bacopa Monnieri- Herb that supports mental clarity and focus. †
- Sustained Energy Complex with GlycoCarn
- Eleutherococcus Senticosus- Aids in anxiety relief and may improve athletic performance. †
- L-Carnitine- Supports fatty acid breakdown. †
- Ashwagandha Extract- Helps round out energy boost and reduce anxiety. †
- Glycine Proprionyl L-Carnitine HCI- Patented form of Carnitine that supports increased Nitric Oxide production. †
What Can I Expect?
- High Intensity Performance †
- Sustained Energy †
- Increased Endurance †
- Enhanced Strength & Power †
- Insane Focus †
- Increased Nitric Oxide Production †
- Muscle Pumps †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take It?
This product is intended for adults over 18 years of age who are looking for a supplement to help increase exercise intensity and results.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Animal Rage by Muscle Mike
- Great taste, Animal rage has a nice clean and sustained energy, good pump also. This has everything a pre workout should. Definitely my new favorite.
Rage pre workout by Dan
- Animal Rage is a really good pre workout. You get it all when you take it. Pumps, Energy and Focus. Plus it tastes great.
How much caffeine is in a serving?
- This product contains about as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee.
Is it normal for this product to be clumpy?
- Yes, some ingredients are known to absorb moisture. However, the powder will dissolve easily in water and is safe to consume.
Can I stack this with other Animal products?
- It is not recommended to stack with other products containing caffeine.
Vs. Animal Fury
- This product contains fewer ingredients with a caffeine content of 350mg.
- This product includes many similar ingredients at disclosed amounts.
- This product contains Yohimbe Extract with 135mg of caffeine per scoop (Up to 3 scoops may be taken).
How Do I Take Animal Rage XL?
Dosage and Directions:
To create a concentrated Animal Rage XL "shot", mix 1 level scoop in 4 oz. of your beverage of choice 20-30 minutes before vigorous activity. Do not consume more than two servings within a 24 hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
This product is formulated with ingredients that absorb moisture which can lead to clumping of the powder. This is normal and the product is okay to consume.
What's in Universal Nutrition Animal Rage XL?
Supplement Facts / Label (may vary product to product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product. If you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, depression or other psychiatric conditions, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), anti-depressants, or any other medication, dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug consult with a physician. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dose. Contains caffeine. Do not use in combination with other caffeinated products. Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, or are contemplating becoming pregnant.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Bryan Saunders, Kirsty Elliott-Sale, Guilherme G Artioli, Paul A Swinton, Eimear Dolan, Hamilton Roschel, Craig Sale, and Bruno Gualano (2016). β-alanine supplementation to improve exercise capacity and performance: a systematic review and meta-analysis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27797728/
- Roger Fielding, Linda Riede, James P Lugo, and Aouatef Bellamine (2018). L-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29534031/
- Jose Antonio and Victoria Ciccone (2013). The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23919405/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
for serious lifterit works
Rage pre workoutAnimal Rage is a really good pre workout. You get it all when you take it. Pumps, Energy and Focus. Plus it tastes great.
Animal RageGreat taste, Animal rage has a nice clean and sustained energy, good pump also . This has everything a pre workout should. Definitely my new favorite.