Animal Pump by Universal Nutrition - 30 Packs - Preworkout
What Is It?
Animal Pump was designed specifically to “up the volume” while improving performance. It contains a full daily dose of advanced creatine in each pre-dosed pack, along with ingredients intended to maximize the pump by boosting nitric oxide (NO) production. † Animal Pump is one of the very few encapsulated pre-workout formulas, for those who tire of the traditional powdered drink mixes. It provides the stimulants in its formula in a single, easy-to-identify red capsule, so you can leave the stims in, or take them out and save them for later. The “pump” is an important physiological process as it relates to the bodybuilder and the pursuit of muscle-building. Not only is it the feeling of skin-tearing fullness, it is also the means by which oxygen and nutrient-rich blood flows to the working muscle so that it can grow. Blowing up your muscles and helping you destroy the weights, there's no feeling quite like it. †
How Does It Work?
Foundation Creatine Matrix with Creatine MagnaPower
- Creatine Monohydrate, Tricreatine Matrix (TCM) (creatine gluconate, creatine orotate, dicreatine malate), Magnesium Creatine Chelate: Creatine can amplify the effects of resistance training by enhancing strength and exercise performance. †
NO Blast Complex
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Arginine-AKG), Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Carnosine, L-Norvaline: These ingredients work to boost nitric oxide production, resulting in increased blood flow and muscle pumps. †
Energy Rush Complex
- Methylxanthine Complex (caffeine, theobromine), Evodiamine): Promotes energy, focus, and alertness to help you power through workouts. †
- Grapeseed Extract (polyphenols), N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Green Tea Leaf Extract (EGCG), Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NA-R-ALA), Sodium Selenite: Antioxidants protect against oxidative stress. These specific antioxidants have been shown to improve exercise performance as well. †
Pump Transport Complex with Cinnulin PF and Bioperine
- Taurine, Ginger Root (gingerols, shogaols), Cinnamon Bark Extract, Fenugreek Seed Extract (4-hydroxyisoleucine), Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract: This complex efficiently and quickly draws all of these critical nutrients to your muscles. †
What Can I Expect?
- Enhanced Muscle Pumps †
- Increased Nitric Oxide Production †
- Energy and Focus †
Who Should Take It?
Animal Pump is great for competitive strength and power athletes, and those looking to improve gym performance. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Billy: Great pump during the workout. Definitely ordering again.
Review by Richie: This is one of the best product ever I have tried ever, make you enjoy in workout and full of power, and more.
How much caffeine is in this?
- The label does not disclose exactly how much caffeine is in this, but the energy rush complex is 500mg.
How much creatine is in this?
- This has a 3000mg creatine matrix.
Can I take this on off days?
- On non-training days, you can take the pack around the same time as you would if you were training. You can remove the red capsule (stims) on off days, or if you train at night.
When is the best time to take this?
- When using it as a preworkout, take a single pack 30-45 minutes before you lift.
Can I take two packs at once?
- It is not recommended to take two packs.
- VS Animal Pump Pro: This has similar pump ingredients, but is also stimulant free. Animal Pump will be the stronger option, but we recommend Animal Pump Pro if you are sensitive to caffeine. †
- VS Animal Fury: This preworkout also contains ingredients to increase muscle pumps and growth. It also contains BCAAs, so this may be a good option if you want improved muscle recovery. †
If you are looking for a complete multi-vitamin, we recommend pairing this with Animal Pak. †
If you are want to improve your muscle recovery process, we suggest stacking this with Animal Juiced Aminos. †
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
As a "core" or foundational preworkout supplement, take a single pack 30-45 minutes before you lift, preferably on an empty stomach. As each pack also contains your full, daily dose of creatine, take Pump every day for optimal results. On non-training days, you can take the pack around the same time as you would if you were training. You can remove the red capsule (stims) on off days, or if you train at night.
What's in Universal Nutrition Animal Pump?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Exercise good judgment and keep this out of reach of children. To keep it as fresh as possible, store this product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
If you have a liver disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness, and/or loss of appetite and consult a healthcare practitioner. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally).
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Robert Cooper, Fernando Naclerio, Judith Allgrove, and Alfonso Jimenez (2012 Jul 20) Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
- Špela Šalamon, Barbara Kramar, Tinkara Pirc Marolt, Borut Poljšak, and Irina Milisav (2019 Apr 28) Medical and Dietary Uses of N-Acetylcysteine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6562654/
- Darryn S Willoughby, Tony Boucher, Jeremy Reid, Garson Skelton, Mandy Clark (2011 Aug) Effects of 7 days of arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation on blood flow, plasma L-arginine, nitric oxide metabolites, and asymmetric dimethyl arginine after resistance exercise https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21813912/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Animal PUMP!This is one of the best product ever I have tried ever, make you enjoy in workout and full of power, and more
Awesome ProductGreat pump during the workout. Definitely ordering again.