Animal Omega - Universal Nutrition - 30 Packs
Benefits and Results:
- Full Daily Dose of Omega-3 & Omega-6 EFAs †
- Enhanced Anabolism & Metabolism †
- Essential Fatty Acids †
- Supports Hormone Production and Cardiovascular Health †
Animal Omega By Universal Nutrition - 30 Packs - Essential Fatty Acids
What Is Animal Omega?
Animal Omega is a full spectrum, molecularly distilled essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement for the serious strength athlete and lifter. † It is packed with Omega 3 oils extracted from various fish such as salmon, cod liver, herring, and plant-derived omega 3s from flaxseed oil. Each pack contains a precise and pre-dosed ratio of n-3 to n-6 fatty acids, including EPA, DHA and CLA. EFAs have numerous benefits for weightlifters. Some include enhancing metabolism and body composition, improving cardiovascular health, optimizing natural hormone production, and fighting training-related inflammation, which can dramatically benefit joint health and function. †
How Does It Work?
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid (n-3 FA) Complex (Flaxseed Oil, Salmon Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Herring Oil, Anchovy Oil, Mackerel Oil, Sardine Oil) - 4000mg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acid (n-6 FA) Complex (Borage Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Extract [Sesamin]) - 2500mg
- Omega Absorption Complex (Lecithin, L-Carnitine, Lipase Enzyme) - 200mg
EFAs can support balanced insulin levels, thermogenesis, anabolism, hormone synthesis, immune function, and repair cellular membranes. † For the bodybuilder, EFAs are vital for promoting metabolism, hormone production, cardiovascular health, peak performance, reducing exercise soreness, and maximizing fat burning. †
Animal Omega also has key Omega 6 oils, including borage, evening primrose, sesamin, and CLA. CLA can reduce body fat, act as an antioxidant, and enhance the immune system. † The body uses n-6 essential fatty acids to make various prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Some of these substances help support a healthy inflammatory response. † Sesamin can help maximize fat loss, support liver and kidney health, and maintain healthy lipid profiles when combined along with other EFAs as found in Animal Omega. Sesamin is touted as a promising ingredient in the process of lean mass recomposition. This formula includes a nutrient transport complex which allows for maximum absorption and utilization and transport of EFAs. †
Who Should Take It?
This product is great for athletes and bodybuilders looking to support overall health and shed body fat. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Jenny O:
Love this product! Already bought another one for when I run out.
Review by Adam R:
My favorite omega supplement. Has a great profile and it's easy to take.
Review by Thiago U:
Definitely notice a difference when I take this consistently!
Can women take this?
- Of course! However, it would be best to consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
What is the best time to take this?
- Since this doesn't contain any stimulants that would keep you awake, you should be able to take this at a time most convenient for you. You can also contact the manufacturer directly for more specific direction. †
Will this help me lose weight?
- This does contain some ingredients that may aid in some weight loss, but this is not a weight loss supplement. You can use Animal Cuts for weight loss. †
If you are looking for a supplement to provide additional joint and ligament support, you can pair this with Animal Flex. †
Animal Omega can be paired with Animal Pak to supply daily doses of necessary vitamins and minerals. †
If you are looking for an EAA/BCAA product that can aid in muscle building, you can stack this with Animal Nitro. †
If you are looking for an all-in-one fat burner, thermogenic, and diuretic, this can be paired with Animal Cuts. †
How Do I Take Animal Omega?
Directions and Dosages:
Use Animal Omega as you would your regular essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement. Take one pack of Animal Omega at a time. You may take up to two daily, as you need it.
What's In Universal Nutrition Animal Omega?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Exercise good judgment and keep this out of reach of children. To keep it as fresh as possible, store this can in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight. You know the drill.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Maria Alessandra Gammone, Graziano Riccioni, Gaspare Parrinello, and Nicolantonio D’Orazio (2018 Dec 27) Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Benefits and Endpoints in Sport https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6357022/
- Artemis P. Simopoulos (2016 Mar 2) An Increase in the Omega-6/Omega-3 Fatty Acid Ratio Increases the Risk for Obesity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4808858/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
There is a difference!!Definitely notice a difference when I take this consistently!
Great productMy favorite omega supplement. Has a great profile and it's easy to take.
Love!!Love this product! Already bought another one for when I run out.