Tri Pep BCAA - Metabolic Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- First Peptide-Bonded BCAA†
- Superior to Free Form BCAA†
- Improves Exercise Performance†
- Accelerates Workout Recovery†
- Preserves Lean Muscle Mass†
Tri Pep BCAA By Metabolic Nutrition - Amino Acids
What Is It?
Tri-Pep by Metabolic Nutrition is the first and only “peptide-bonded” BCAA supplement on the marketplace. †Regular free-form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) lack the critical co-factors which can make BCAA metabolism more effective. † Tri-Pep contains the correct ratio of these metabolic co-factors in a unique chemical structure to provide greater absorption and bioavailability. †
How Does It Work?
Once absorbed in the blood stream, the “peptide bonded” BCAA’s elevate muscle glycogen levels and inhibit lactic acid buildup. † This leads to improved endurance and protein synthesis. † Tri Pep BCAA provides superior physical stamina, endurance, and muscle growth/recovery, making it a critical supplement for any athlete! †
- Tri-Pep BCAA (2:1:1) Essential Amino Acids known to support muscle growth. †
- Glycyl-Alanyl-L-Leucine, Glycyl-Alanyl-L-Isoleucine, Glycyl-Glutamine-L-Valine
What Should I Expect?
- Reduced Fatigue †
- Improved Endurance †
- Decreased Lactic Acid Buildup †
- Improved Recovery †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product can be taken by healthy men and women who are looking to improve exercise performance and recovery while also reducing fatigue. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Tri Pep. By King of Supplements.
Best product I have ever used. This is the perfect product for my training and helping me get what I need in my body.
How much sugar is in a serving?
- The unflavored contains no sweeteners while the flavored contains 80mg per serving.
Can this be stacked with other products?
- Yes, of course! Tri-Pep is often stacked with creatine and protein for improved recovery.
Are there any carbs?
- There are zero carbs in all flavors.
Are there any calories?
- No, this product does not contain any calories.
- Includes 3 essential amino acids, as well as Glutamine (for reduced soreness) and Citrulline Malate (better blood flow to promote nutrient transportation).
- Containing the least amount of ingredients, this powder includes only the 3 essential amino acids.
- This product contains all 9 essential amino acids necessary for optimal muscle protein synthesis.
Additionally, for added physical endurance, muscular pumps, and increased strength, add 1 serving of Tri-Pep BCAA to CGP, TAG or to any pre-workout supplement or other Metabolic Nutrition product to further enhance desired results.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
As part of a Weight Lifting regimen: stir 1 to 3 scoops into 12 to 36 oz of water and consume before, during and after your workout.
As part of a Crossfit training regimen: stir 1 scoop into 12 oz of water and consume during workout and repeat dosage immediately after training. Depending on intensity and duration of workout, you may consume up to 3 scoops with 36 oz of water during extended competition.
As part of an Endurance training regimen: stir 2 scoops into 24 oz of water and sip throughout entire workout.
As part of a weight loss regimen or for Bariatric patients to preserve “lean” muscle mass: stir 1 scoop into 12 oz of water and drink immediately before your first meal of the day. For strict dieting, add one dosage at night before bedtime.
On Non-Training Days: to further speed recovery and preserve muscle mass, take 1 scoop with 12 oz of water in the AM and PM.
What's In Metabolic Nutrition Tri Pep BCAA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, those with a medical condition, or those with a history of kidney disease. Do not use if pregnant or lactation. If you are under the care of a physician, please consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- VanDusseldorp TA, Escobar KA, Johnson KE, Stratton MT, Moriarty T, Cole N, McCormick JJ, Kerksick CM, Vaughan RA, Dokladny K, Kravitz L, Mermier CM. (Oct 2018) Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplementation on Recovery Following Acute Eccentric Exercise. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30275356
- Waldron M, Whelan K, Jeffries O, Burt D, Howe L, Patterson SD. (June 2017) The effects of acute branched-chain amino acid supplementation on recovery from a single bout of hypertrophy exercise in resistance-trained athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28177706
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Tri PepBest product I have ever used. This is perfect product for my training and helping me get what I need in my body.