Metabolic Nutrition TAG Glutamine - 40 Servings
Benefits and Results:
- Increases Muscle Repair†
- Prevents Muscle Fatigue†
- Boosts Immune System†
Metabolic Nutrition TAG Glutamine
Have you been feeling sore for extended periods of time after your workout? Have your muscles tired out in the middle of your set? Do you feel you're in need of an intestinal boost?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions then keep reading. TAG may be for you.
What is it?
TAG is a glutamine supplement. Glutamine is an amino acid that the body naturally produces. It helps boost muscle recovery, immune system, and intestinal function.
Increasing muscle recovery and endurance is important to make the most of each workout. More muscle endurance means you can push a few reps past your normal limit and better recovery leaves you ready to tackle the next workout session.
How does it work?
Glutamine works to repair muscles and boost intestinal function.
- A.G. Dipeptide Matrix: Containing: Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine, L-Alanyl-L-LGlutamine (Sustamine)
What can I expect?
- Improved recovery. Spend less time recovering between workout sessions.†
- Increased muscle endurance. Helps your muscle exert more energy than normal.†
- Benefits the intestines. Works as an anti-inflammatory in the intestines.†
Who should take it?
TAG is ideal for individuals looking to boost their glutamine intake. Increasing your glutamine levels can prove beneficial whether you are looking to boost your muscular recovery or your intestinal function.
Who shouldn't take it?
This product is not for:
- those under the age of 18,
- those with a history of kidney disease,
- women that are pregnant or nursing.
5 by Joseph
Mixes easily even when mixed with protein powder. Doesn't change the taste of the protein
TAG by Thomas
Also the Best Glutamine . Fruit Punch tastes awesome, no better on the Market .
Can I take it with alcohol?
- There shouldn't be any adverse affects from drinking alcohol while using this supplement, but we recommend consulting a physician.†
Can women take it?
- Yes, this product should be safe for women to use.
Can I stack it?
- Glutamine is an amino acid and can be stacked with nearly anything.
Do I need to cycle it?
- Cycling glutamine is not typically necessary.
These glutamine supplements consist only of glutamine, so the best way to compare them is by the dosage that's best for you.
- Metabolic Nutrition TAG: 10 grams of Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine
- Optimum Nutrition Glutamine: 5 grams of L-Glutamine
- Dymatize Glutamine: 5 grams of L-Glutamine
- Universal Nutrition Glutamine: 5 grams of L-Glutamine
How do I take it?
Directions and Dosages:
Suggested use on training days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 6-10oz of cold water, juice, or protein shake, before and after workouts.
Suggested use on non-training days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 6-10oz of cold water, juice, or protein shake, once per day.
What's In TAG Glutamine?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, those with a medical condition, or those with a history of kidney disease. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. If you are under the care of a physician, please consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children, store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
5Also the Best Glutamine . Fruit Punch tastes awesome, no better on the Market .
TAGMixes easily even when mixed with protein powder. Doesn't change the taste of the protein