APS Nutrition Glutamine - 500 Grams
Benefits and Results:
- Maximize Muscle Growth and Recovery †
- Support Strength and Power †
- Increase Muscle Fullness †
- Improve Nitrogen Balance †
L-GLUTAMINE POWDER - APS NUTRITION - 500 GRAMS - AMINO ACIDS
What Is It?
APS L-Glutamine is HPLC Verified Pure 100% Pharmaceutical Grade and has been shown to play a crucial role in cell volumizing and has powerful muscle building effects, promoting protein synthesis while inhibiting protein breakdown. †
Studies show that supplementing with as little as two grams of free-form L-Glutamine may boost your growth hormone levels by as much as 400%. †
APS uses 100% vegetable based naturally fermented Ajinomoto pharmaceutical L-Glutamine only!
How Does It Work?
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. APS Nutrition’s L-Glutamine is referred to as a “conditionally essential amino acid” meaning in times of exercise induced muscular stress, L-Glutamine becomes essential. †
L-Glutamine is involved in many metabolic processes including the synthesis and protection of muscle tissue and the production of glycogen. L-Glutamine supplementation may help support healthy muscle tissue repair and recovery needs. †
L-Glutamine helps maintain a positive nitrogen balance which helps maintain an anabolic state. L-Glutamine plays a major role in DNA synthesis and serves as a primary transporter of nitrogen into the muscle tissues. It serves to replenish nitrogen loss due to excessive muscle training and speeds up recovery. †
- L-Glutamine (AjiPure): 5000mg
What Can I Expect?
- Increases Protein Synthesis †
- Enhanced Growth Hormone Secretion †
- Positive Nitrogen Balance (Anabolic State) †
- Volumize Muscle Cells †
- Improved Recovery †
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels †
- Prevent Muscle Breakdown (Catabolic State) †
- Healthy Immune System Function †
- Improved Athletic Performance †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take It?
APS L-Glutamine designed for healthy adults who train with weights, including bodybuilders and strength athletes, and require a supplement to accelerate building muscle and strength by increasing protein synthesis and speeding up recovery times after workouts. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Recovery to the Max by Harry T.
- Have been taking this routinely for about 2 weeks now. Recovery time has been insanely quick!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is glutamine good for?
- Glutamine is unique in that like glucose it is one of the preferred energy sources utilized by rapidly proliferating cells. Glutamine is an important fuel source of enterocytes and supports intestinal maintenance and normal function. †
How will taking Glutamine help me?
- Glutamine plays a major role in DNA synthesis and serves as a primary transporter of nitrogen into muscle tissues. It serves to replenish nitrogen loss due to excessive muscle training and speeds up recovery. It is so vital to the building and maintenance of muscle tissue that 60 % of human intracellular amino acid pool is Glutamine. †
When is the best time to take this product?
- We recommend taking one rounded teaspoon of Glutamine Powder with water immediately after a workout.
- Allmax Glutamine Powder
- Optimum Nutrition Glutamine (Powder / Capsules)
- Universal Nutrition Glutamine Powder
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix one rounded teaspoon of L-Glutamine powder with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage, or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.
What's In APS Nutrition Glutamine?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Intended only for adults 18 years and older. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for use by those who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or nursing.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Audrey Yule Coqueiro, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, and Julio Tirapegui (2019 Apr 17). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6520936/
- Vinicius Cruzat, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, Kevin Noel Keane, Rui Curi, and Philip Newsholme (2018 Oct 23). Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6266414/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Recovery to the maxHave been taking this routinely for about 2 weeks now. Recovery time has been insanely quick!