Vitamin B at Lowest Prices
The B vitamins are actually a group of 8 vitamins, each with their own important function. Deficiency in any of these vitamins can cause disease and health issues. They are thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
- Thiamine is an essential coenzyme in releasing energy from food. It also plays a role in DNA and RNA synthesis and nervous system health.
- Riboflavin plays a role in releasing energy from food. It is also important for eye, skin, and nervous system health.
- Niacin works with other B vitamins to help metabolize food into cellular energy.
- Pantothenic acid (like all other B vitamins) assist in metabolizing food and releasing energy. It is often called an “anti stress vitamin” because it plays a critical role in the production of stress related hormones in the adrenal glands. It may also help lower cholesterol in the body.
- Pyridoxine is used in the body to produce hemoglobin, an important part of red blood cells.
- Biotin is important for skin, hair, and nails. It also aids in the metabolism of fat.
- Folic Acid is important for the generation of healthy cells and the metabolism of amino acids. Folic acid is extremely important for pregnant women and can help prevent brain and spine birth defects.
- Cobalamin is important for red blood cells and nervous system health.
Items 1-8 of 36
- 21st Century Biotin, 800 mcg, Maximum Strength, 110 Tabs$2.99Manufacturer: 21st Century
- NOW, Vitamin B-12, 1000 mcg, with Folic Acid, 250 Chewable Lozenges,Special Price $9.99 Regular Price $15.99Manufacturer: NOW Foods