NOW Inositol - 500 mg - 100 Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Healthy Membrane Function †
- Myo-Inositol Form †
- Cellular Health †
NOW Inositol - 500 mg - 100 Caps
What is NOW Inositol?
Inositol is a non-essential member of the B-complex family with dietary sources from both animal and plant foods. The form of inositol used in this product is myo-inositol, the most abundant form of this nutrient. Inositol is found in all cell membranes, with the highest concentrations in the brain and central nervous system, where it plays an important role in neurotransmitter signaling.† Inositol is also critical for the proper action of insulin, lipid metabolism, and for the maintenance of cellular calcium balance.†
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Inositol- 500 mg per serving.
How do I take NOW Inositol?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule daily as needed. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Inositol?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Nicholas D. E. Greene, Kit-Yi Leung, Victoria Gay, Katie Burren, Kevin Mills, Lyn S. Chitty, and Andrew J. Copp (2016 Feb 5) Inositol for the prevention of neural tube defects: a pilot randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4825100/
- Nicholas D.E. Greene, Kit‐Yi Leung, and Andrew J. Copp (2017 Jan 31) Inositol, neural tube closure and the prevention of neural tube defects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5353661/
- Cunqi Ye and Miriam L. Greenberg (2014 Nov 17) Inositol synthesis regulates activation of GSK-3α in neuronal cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4393753/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good night sleepTake this supplement every day. I seem to sleep better since I started taking it.
Benefits your moodI've been using now foods inositol for a few months now and it's really been helping with my overall mood. I've been really depressed, all I wanted to do was sleep, but after using this product for a little over a month I feel much more energetic and in a better mood. It's also a great product to use for painful menstrual cycles due to PCOS, I've had no side effects using this product.
Great for moodI started taking Inositol to help with liver issues, which it did, quickly. I noticed that it also helps with my mood! I definitely notice a difference in my depression and OCD when I'm off it.