Amino Complete - NOW Sports
Benefits and Results:
- Balanced Blend of Amino Acids†
- Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids†
- Protein Blend†
- 20 Aminos†
- With Vitamin B-6†
Amino Complete By NOW Sports - Amino Acids
Amino acids are essential nutrients in the maintenance, repair, and development of evolving muscle tissues.†
What Is Amino Complete?
Amino Complete is an advanced formula that combines a blend of protein and free-form amino acids, delivering 20 amino acids in one convenient supplement. This balanced blend also contains vitamin B-6 as a common cofactor for amino acids in the support of cardiovascular and nervous system health.† It is an excellent complement to any fitness regimen.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Nut Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Egg Free
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 13 mg
Blend of peptide-bound:
- Amino Acid sources (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy
Protein Isolate, Sodium Caseinate) plus Amino Acids
(L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine) 2.8 g (2,800 mg)
Essential Amino Acids:
- L-Histidine 37mg
- L-Isoleucine 115mg
- L-Leucine 205mg
- L-Lysine 185mg
- L-Methionine 35mg
- L-Phenylalanine 72mg
- L-Threonine 141mg
- L-Tryptophan 37mg
- L-Valine 141mg
Non-Essential Amino Acids:
- L-Alanine 97mg
- L-Arginine 276mg
- L-Aspartic Acid 220mg
- L-Cysteine 38mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 410mg
- L-Glutamine 204mg
- Glycine 47mg
- L-Ornithine 31mg
- L-Proline 123mg
- L-Serine 106mg
- L-Tyrosine 66mg
Is it vegan?
- No, this product is not vegan friendly.
Does it have Branched Chain Amino Acids?
- Yes, this product does contain BCAAs.
How much protein does it have?
- Amino Complete has 2 grams of protein.
What is Amino Complete used for?
- It's ideal for people with limited diets or poor digestion may not get enough essential amino acids from their diet as well as people who are looking to improve recovery.†
What sizes does it come in?
- There is two sizes: 120 Veg Caps and 360 Veg Caps.
- VS NOW BCAA: This product only contains Branched Chain Amino Acids at a higher dose. Amino complete contains both essential and non-essential amino acids.
How Do I Take Amino Complete?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 4 capsules daily, preferably with juice. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
What's In NOW Amino Complete?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Kisumi M, Nakanishi N, Takagi T, Chibata I. (1977 Nov) L-Histidine production by histidase-less regulatory mutants of Serratia marcescens constructed by transduction. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/337893
- Hayamizu K, Oshima I, Fukuda Z, Kuramochi Y, Nagai Y, Izumo N, Nakano M. (2019 Apr) Safety assessment of L-lysine oral intake: a systematic review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30661148
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Highly recommendI bought this product to mix with 5htp in the morning and along with my other supplements to enhance the effect and it worked great!
Best PriceHighly recommend. I saw it on an ad and wanted to try them out. My energy levels have increased after starting them.