NOW Choline and Inositol - 500 mg - 100 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Healthy Nerve Transmission †
- Assists in Fatty Acid Metabolism †
- Nervous System Health †
NOW Choline and Inositol - 500 mg - 100 Veg Caps - Vitamins / Minerals
What Is NOW Choline and Inositol?
Choline and inositol are members of the B-vitamin family. Choline is necessary for normal synaptic transmission, brain health, and fatty acid metabolism in the liver. † Inositol is also essential for brain and nervous system health. † Both choline and inositol are essential components of all cell membranes. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)
How do I take NOW Choline and Inositol?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Choline and Inositol?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Nicholas D.E. Greene, Kit‐Yi Leung, and Andrew J. Copp (2017 Jan 31) Inositol, neural tube closure and the prevention of neural tube defects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5353661/
- Cunqi Ye and Miriam L. Greenberg (2014 Nov 17) Inositol synthesis regulates activation of GSK-3α in neuronal cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4393753/
- Jan Krzysztof Blusztajn, Barbara E. Slack, and Tiffany J. Mellott (2017 Jul 28) Neuroprotective Actions of Dietary Choline https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579609/
- Alejandra M. Wiedeman, Susan I. Barr, Timothy J. Green, Zhaoming Xu, Sheila M. Innis, and David D. Kitts (2018 Oct 16) Dietary Choline Intake: Current State of Knowledge Across the Life Cycle https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6213596/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Highly suggest looking into thisI have high triglycerides, and there really isn't a product out there prescription wise that will help lower it. But after finding out about this product I started taking it twice a day and now my triglycerides are in the lower range and my cholesterol is about 135!!
Wow!I heard that choline can help with brain fog and boy does it. I feel like my brain is working again. Before taking this, I had trouble with word recall more than anything and that has gotten so much better since taking this. Not to mention, I have way more energy and no mental exhaustion.
Worked great for meAfter having kids, my hair became noticeable thinner. My friend recommended this product and I have only been using it for about 2 months now and I feel like it, combined with Biotin, is really making a difference in my hair. I can see that I have a lot of new growth which makes me very hopeful to finally have thicker hair again.