NOW Berberine Glucose Support - 90 Softgels
- Buy 2 for $21.00 Each
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Glucose Metabolism†
- Supports Glucose and Lipid Levels Already Within the Normal Range†
- Combined with MCT Oil for Optimal Berberine Absorption†
Berberine Glucose Support – NOW - Glucose Metabolism†
What is NOW Berberine Glucose Support?
Berberine is a natural constituent of herbs such as goldenseal, Oregon grape, and barberry. Clinical studies have demonstrated that berberine helps to support already normal glucose and lipid metabolism. † Because berberine is known for its limited bioavailability, this product includes caprate (C10, a medium-chain triglyceride) to promote optimal absorption and maintenance of gastrointestinal comfort during berberine supplementation. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- SOY FREE
For more information about Berberine check out our blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Berberine Supplements: Boost Your Health Naturally (Review And Guide).
Why choose NOW Berberine Glucose Support?
NOW Berberine is known to support already healthy glucose and lipid levels. † MCT oil gives this product the extra Berberine absorption ability. †
- Berberine HCl (from Berberis aristata bark)
- MCT Oil (Medium-Chain Triglycerides)
- Capric Acid (C10) (from MCT Oil)
Featured Customer Reviews:
Tom: Great results!
This product reminds me of metformin, which has very similar effects as this product. I make sure that I drink plenty of water when taking this product, as well. I have noticed and felt that this product reduces my hunger a bit and eliminates my urges and cravings. I have had great results!
Jerry: Effective for blood sugar and cholesterol levels
I was recommended this product by my physician for my blood sugar levels and it has worked like a charm so far. I have also noticed that my appetite has been suppressed slightly, as well.
Is this product non-GMO?
- NOW, the manufacturer, does not claim this product to be non-GMO.
What are the other ingredients in this product?
- The other ingredients include a Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel color), Beeswax and Sunflower Lecithin.
How much berberine is in each serving?
- According to NOW, there is 400 mg of Berberine in each serving. It is recommended that you take 3 servings of this product daily with food.
- Improves Glucose Control and Insulin Sensitivity†
- Enhances Absorption of Key Nutrients†
- Protection from Free Radicals†
- Activation of Brown Fat Tissue†
- Maximizes Insulin Utilization†
- Increases Insulin Sensitivity†
- Improves Glucose Metabolism†
- Enhances Fat Loss†
- Stimulates Glycogen Storage†
- Nutrient Partitioning Agent†
- Potent Insulin Mimetic†
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity†
- Increase Glycogen Storage†
- Maintains Healthy Blood Glucose Levels†
- Shuttles Carbohydrates into Cells for Maximum Nutrient Partitioning†
How do I take NOW Berberine Glucose Support?
Dosages and Directions:
Take 1 softgel 3 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Berberine Glucose Support?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. This product may cause mild gastrointestinal discomfort. If you are taking medications (especially anti-diabetes medications) or have a medical condition, consult your physician prior to use. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.In-stock orders placed before 3pm EST ship out the same day.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The reviews posted below are based on individual customer experiences and not views or guarantees from SameDaySupplements.com. These results are not be typical. Actual results may vary.
Top customer reviews
Effective for blood sugar and cholesterol levelsI was recommended this product by my physician for my blood sugar levels and it has worked like a charm so far. I have also noticed that my appetite has been suppressed slightly, as well.
Great results!This product reminds me of metformin, which has very similar effects as this product. I make sure that I drink plenty of water when taking this product, as well. I have noticed and felt that this product reduces my hunger a bit and eliminates my urges and cravings. I have had great results!