Chemix GDA - 180 Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Potent Insulin Mimetic†
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity†
- Increase Glycogen Storage†
- Maintains Healthy Blood Glucose Levels†
- Shuttles Carbohydrates into Cells for Maximum Nutrient Partitioning†
Chemix GDA 180 Caps - Guerilla Chemist - Potent Insulin Mimetic
What Is Chemix GDA?
Chemix GDA is a top of the line glucose disposal agent product. It is designed to help increase carbohydrate assimilation and metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and maintain healthy blood glucose levels. †
Chemix GDA allows your body to utilize the hormone insulin more efficiently, which can lead to gains in lean mass via increased glucose and amino acid uptake into your cells!
How Does It Work?
- Chromium (as polynicotinate): can help regulate blood glucose.†
- Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charanta)(std to 10% bitters, 50mg): Can increase glucose uptake and utilization.†
- Banaba leaf extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa)(std to 25% tannins, 112.5mg): Contains Corosolic acid, a compound that helps enhance the body’s glucose transportation and insulin sensitivity.†
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy.†
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (std. to 75% Gymnemic Acids): Can enhance insulin function to reduce blood sugar.†
- SuperBerberine (Berberine-Cyclodextrin Complex): Can lower blood glucose levels and encourages glucose absorption by muscle cells.†
- CinnulinPF: Acts as an insulin mimetic.†
Is there a benefit of taking this product if you are a maintaining a very low carb diet?
- Yes, Chemix GDA works efficiently with high or low carb diets.†
How Do I Take Chemix GDA?
Dosage and Directions:
As dietary supplement, take one full serving with 8-10 oz of water.
You may also take this with Chemix Pre Workout.
What's In Chemix GDA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For use by healthy adults only, not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use with prescription medicines or without consulting your physician or pharmacist. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- L Packer, E H Witt, H J Tritschler (1995 Aug) alpha-Lipoic Acid as a Biological Antioxidant https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7649494/
- Toshihiro Miura, Satoshi Takagi, Torao Ishida (2012) Management of Diabetes and Its Complications With Banaba (Lagerstroemia Speciosa L.) and Corosolic Acid https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23082086/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good stuffI've used this before , love it especially during high carb days . Works great.