Glycolog - Blackstone Labs - 180 Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Maximizes Insulin Utilization†
- Increases Insulin Sensitivity†
- Improves Glucose Metabolism†
- Enhances Fat Loss†
- Stimulates Glycogen Storage†
- Nutrient Partitioning Agent†
BLACKSTONE LABS GLYCOLOG - 60 SERVINGS - EXTREME INSULIN MIMETIC
Carbs no longer have to be your enemy. The spike in insulin your body gets from the intake of carbs can be used to your advantage. Insulin is actually the most anabolic hormone in the body.
It handles your body’s uptake of glucose disposal and amino acids. This in turn, forms glycogen and skeletal muscle tissue (i.e. GAINZ).
What Is It?
Glycolog acts as a nutrient partitioner. This means that it can direct those carbs you eat into your muscles and not your adipose (fat) tissue.
How Does It Work?
Through a novel blend of ingredients such as bitter melon, chromium, R-alpha-lipoic acid, and cinnamon extract. Blackstone Glycolog makes your pancreas work for you. Glycolog promotes your body to partition off the insulin your pancreas secretes to work anabolically.
This is instead of as a storage compound. If you don't want to look like the washed up whale on the shore anymore... And want they hard, lean muscle look. Then go ahead and incorporate GlycoLog in your supplement stack.
What's inside the pills?
- 10:1 Gymnema Leaf Extract: Can enhance insulin function to reduce blood sugar. †
- Bitter Melon: Can increase glucose uptake and utilization. †
- Super Berberine (Berberine-Cyclodextrin Complex): Can lower blood glucose levels and encourages glucose absorption by muscle cells. †
- 25:1 Cinnamon Bark Extract: Acts as an insulin mimetic. †
- Sodium R-Lipoate: Is a form of ALA. Can help with carbohydrate metabolism. †
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract: Helps absorb all other ingredients. †
- Chromium: Can help regulate blood glucose. †
Who Should Take It?
Anyone looking to direct carbs into their muscles and not their fat tissue can take this product.
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Daniel:
I've ordered Glycolog a few times now and I would consider it a pillar supplement. It is one you should always have on hand. Prevents crashing when you eat a lot of carbs. Helps with digestion when you have a cheat meal. Who wouldn't appreciate this? Highly recommend.
Review by Jared:
I take this about 30-45 mins preworkout with 50g of carbs and the pumps are unreal, I also add in some bcaa’s, EAA, and creatine whit the carbs to take full advantage of GlycoLogs partitioning affect! Great product! No complaints!
Can women take this?
- There are no gender-specific ingredients, so anyone can take it.
Should I take it before or after a meal?
- It is recommended to take this anywhere from 15 minutes before to right before you eat a high-carb meal.
Would this come up positive on a drug test?
- It doesn’t contain any illegal ingredients, but you should consult your physician or organization before taking this.
Is this product only for athletes?
- Anyone can take it to redirect carbs to their muscles.
Can I stack it with Recomp Rx?
- Yes, you can take Glycolog along side Recomp Rx.
Is there a carb limit?
- There isn't a limit but there is a minimum recommended. 40-50g per 3 capsule serving.†
How should this be used when on a cutting cycle?
- With carb meals of over 40 grams per meal. Ideally pre and post workout.
Do I need to take a PCT?
- No, a PCT is not required.
Can I stack this with a pre workout or fat burner?
Can I take this while on keto?
- This product is best to use when on a high carbohydrate diet. You should take it with a meal containing at least 35-50 grams of carbohydrates.†
- VS Glucozene-Rx: contains Lagerstroemia speciosa L., which serves as a glucose transport stimulator through its use of chlorogenic acid (CGA) and corosolic acid.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules with all carbohydrate meals. For meals over 35 grams of carbs, take three (3) capsules. Do not exceed six (6) capsules per day.
What's In Glycolog?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur. This product is not intended as a sole source of nutrition. It should be consumed in conjunction with an appropriate exercise program. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. This product is not suitable for children under 18 years of age or pregnant or nursing women. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Farzana Khan, Md. Moklesur Rahman Sarker, Long Chiau Ming, Isa Naina Mohamed, Chao Zhao, Bassem Y. Sheikh, Hiew Fei Tsong, and Mohammad A. Rashid (2019 Oct 29) Comprehensive Review on Phytochemicals, Pharmacological and Clinical Potentials of Gymnema sylvestre https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6830388/
- Md Ashraful Alam,Riaz Uddin, Nusrat Subhan, Md Mahbubur Rahman, Preeti Jain, and Hasan Mahmud Reza (2015 Jan 12) Beneficial Role of Bitter Melon Supplementation in Obesity and Related Complications in Metabolic Syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4306384/
- Pasupuleti Visweswara Rao and Siew Hua Gan (2014 Apr 10) Cinnamon: A Multifaceted Medicinal Plant https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4003790/
- Dahua Fan, Liping Liu, Zhengzhi Wu, and Meiqun Cao (2019 Jun.) Combating Neurodegenerative Diseases with the Plant Alkaloid Berberine: Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Potential https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6712296/
- Kate Petersen Shay, Régis F. Moreau, Eric J. Smith, Anthony R. Smith, and Tory M. Hagen (2009 Aug 4.) Alpha-lipoic acid as a dietary supplement: Molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potential https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2756298/
- Michael Samuel, Shüné V. Oliver, Maureen Coetzee, and Basil D. Brooke (2016 Apr 26.) The larvicidal effects of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and piperine against insecticide resistant and susceptible strains of Anopheles malaria vector mosquitoes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4847181/
- Rebecca B. Costello, Johanna T. Dwyer, and Regan L. Bailey (2016 May 30) Chromium supplements for glycemic control in type 2 diabetes: limited evidence of effectiveness https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5009459/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Feed backI love this product it’s amazing! My legs and glutes growing just like how I wanted. I definitely recommend this if you want to build muscles!
Best hands downGlycolog is hands down my favorite product! It’s the best insulin mimicker out!!
It seems like it worksI am on it for the second week now and my wife already noticed some recomposition in my texture. I don’t know if it is because of this product but my sweets cravings are not so heavy either.
Best supplement out thereI've ordered Glycolog a few times now and I would consider it a pillar supplement. It is one you should always have on hand. Prevents crashing when you eat a lot of carbs. Helps with digestion when you have a cheat meal. Who wouldn't appreciate this? Highly recommend.
Bomb!I take this about 30-45 mins preworkout with 50g of carbs and the pumps are unreal, I also add in some bcaa’s, EAA, and creatine whit the carbs to take full advantage of GlycoLogs partitioning affect! Great product! No complaints!
Jeannie T.love the fact that i am able to enjoy a cheat meal without having to feel too guilty about it=D