ARSON™ FAT BURNER BY BLACKSTONE LABS™
Arson Fat Burner Benefits and Results:
- Extreme Fat Burning †
- Extreme Energy †
- Powerful Weight Loss †
- Total price
Arson Fat Burner By Blackstone Labs - 60 Caps
Everyone loved King Cobra which was Blackstone Labs strongest thermogenic fat burner.
Ever since it was discontinued there was a void in the supplement industry. You may have tried other fat burners that were "good" but, it wasn't the same compared to King Cobra.
The much-anticipated long overdue replacement for King Cobra is here. After months in the making, Arson is here.
What Is Arson Fat Burner?
Simple, Arson is a powerful thermogenic fat burner. Blackstone Labs didn't sit back when coming up with the formula for Arson. Arson contains some of the strongest fat burner ingredients including 125 mg of 2-aminoisoheptane (D-M-H-A) in each capsule.This is why this is a single dose formula. You do not want to exceed one capsule of this fat burner unless you are crazy.
This isn't your beginner formula. Arson is recommend to advanced supplement users who have a higher tolerance to stimulants. If you like intense energy blast and want a strong thermogenic this is the fat burner you need.
If Arson isn't kicking your ass, then you've got a serious problem with your adrenal glands. You should get Adrenal Care to help out with this issue.
Arson Fat Burner Ingredients:
Blackstone Labs didn't sit back when coming up with the formula for Arson. Arson contains some of the strongest fat burner ingredients available. This is why Blackstone Labs believes Arson is the strongest thermogenic available today. Check out the ingredients yourself:
- Eria Jarensis
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Green Tea 98% Extract
- Citrus-Rx Lipolytic Blend
- Capismax® patented
- Yohimbe Extract
- Grains of Paradise
- Black Pepper Extract standardized to 95% piperine
What's In Arson Fat Burner?
How Do I Take Arson Fat Burner?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule in the morning and one (1) capsule in the afternoon. Do not exceed two (2) capsules of Arson Fat Burner daily.
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking.. Talk to your doctor about this product. ( Warnings/ Information CONTINUED ON BACK OF LABEL). SALE TO PERSON 17 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER IS PROHIBITED.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
- 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (octodrine) in sports and weight loss supplements: Natural constituent or synthetic chemical? (2018, February 08).http://www.sciencedirect.com/
- Cappelletti, S., Piacentino, D., Sani, G., & Aromatario, M. (2015, January). Caffeine: Cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Hattori, H., Yamauchi, K., Onwona-Agyeman, S., & Mitsunaga, T. (2018, September). Identification of vanilloid compounds in grains of paradise and their effects on sympathetic nerve activity. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Jurgens, T., & Whelan, A. M. (2014, May). Can green tea preparations help with weight loss? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Kim, Hee, S., Hur, Jeon, H., Yang, Jeong, H., . . . Jin-Taek. (2013, May 22). Citrus junos Tanaka Peel Extract Exerts Antidiabetic Effects via AMPK and PPAR- both In Vitro and In Vivo in Mice Fed a High-Fat Diet. http://www.hindawi.com/
- Lipolytic Effects of Citrus Peel Oils and Their Components. (n.d.). https://pubs.acs.org/
- Martínez-Pinilla, E., Oñatibia-Astibia, A., & Franco, R. (2015, February 20). The relevance of theobromine for the beneficial effects of cocoa consumption. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Paterson, I. A. (1993, December). The potentiation of cortical neuron responses to noradrenaline by 2-phenylethylamine is independent of endogenous noradrenaline. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Perry, B. D., & U'Prichard, D. C. (1981, December 17). [3H]rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): A specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Shah, S. S., Shah, G. B., Singh, S. D., Gohil, P. V., Chauhan, K., Shah, K. A., & Chorawala, M. (2011). Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Xie, Z., & Miller, G. M. (2008, May). Beta-phenylethylamine alters monoamine transporter function via trace amine-associated receptor 1: Implication for modulatory roles of trace amines in brain. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q., & Xiao, X. (2017, May 11). Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: From mechanism to clinical implications. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/