Blackstone Labs™ Arson Fat Burner, 60 Capsules
Arson Fat Burner Benefits and Results:
- Extreme Fat Burning †
- Extreme Energy †
- Powerful Weight Loss †
Blackstone Labs Arson - 60 Caps
NOT FOR BEGINNERS. This powerful thermogenic is a hardcore, extreme heat fat burner. Created as the successor to King Cobra, Arson is one of the most potent fat burners Blackstone Labs has delivered. It's unlikely you have tried anything like it.
What Is It?
Blackstone Labs Arson is a high potency thermogenic fat burner. It's packed full of intense ingredients such as 125mg of 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA), caffeine anhydrous, and yohimbe extract.
These, along with other ingredients, are designed to boost your metabolism, increase your energy and focus, and increase thermogenesis.
Arson is not your typical fat burner which is why we recommend it for advanced users.
How Does it Work?
Blackstone Labs Arson contains ingredients that work together to maximize results. This formula works to promote weight loss, burn fat, and increase energy.
What's in it? Each capsule contains 601mg of active ingredients:
- Eria Jarensis Extract: Supplies long-lasting energy, focus, and mood support. †
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Increases energy and focus, and suppresses appetite but stimulating the central nervous system. The caffeine content is not disclosed in the proprietary blend. †
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCl: An intense stimulant used to increase your energy drive and focus.†
- Theobromine Anhydrous: Provides longer-lasting energy as well as increases cardiovascular function and nutrient delivery.†
- Green Tea 98% Extract: Promotes the utilization of fat into energy which decreases body fat.†
- Citrus-Rx Lipolytic Blend: Stimulates your metabolism, suppresses your appetite, and aids the breakdown of stored fats.†
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract (Capsimax®): Boosts thermogenesis and decreases your appetite.†
- Yohimbe Extract: A stimulant that increases weight loss and energy.†
- Grains of Paradise: An extreme thermogenic. When you feel the heat kicking in, it's from this.†
- Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine): Improves the absorption of fat burning compounds.†
What can I Expect?
- Fat Loss. After all, it is a fat burner.†
- Suppressed Appetite. Weight loss is all about calories in vs. calories out.†
- Energy Boost. Essential to get through the day during a caloric deficit.†
Who Should Take it?
Blackstone Labs Arson is for advanced users that are trying to lose weight. It is important to assess your tolerance to stimulants because this is a high potency fat burner. If you are looking for a thermogenic fat loss product, then Arson is for you.
Who Shouldn't Take it?
Those that are sensitive to stimulants should not take Arson as they may experience adverse side effects. If you are taking any medication, please consult with your doctor before using this product.
How do I Take Arson?
Dosage and Directions:
Take one (1) capsule in the morning with breakfast. And one (1) capsule in the afternoon with lunch. Do not exceed three (3) capsules daily.
For Best Results:
Use in combination with a proper diet and exercise. Arson is here to aid your fat loss journey but it does not do all the work for you.
Don't just take our word on it. We have received 5 Star reviews! (Scroll to the bottom of the page to view more.)
Review by Rylan 7/17/19 - 5 Stars
Amazing, I felt my energy surge through the roof and made great progress!
Review by Michelle 6/28/19 - 5 Stars
This is a great supplement to add to diet and exercise. It gives amazing energy, I was skeptical as no ephedra, but works great. Excellent appetite suppressant as well. Seen results within the first week.
Can women take it?
Women can take Arson. Its job is to burn fat regardless of your gender. Exception: Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take any fat burners.
Does it have DMAA?
No, it does not. It contains DMHA.
Can I take it with pre workout?
We recommend assessing your tolerance to the product before adding any other stimulant products such as pre workout or coffee.
How much caffeine does it have?
Since the formula is made up of two proprietary blends, the exact caffeine content is unclear.
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide. We are based in the USA and ship to UK, Australia, India, Brazil, etc. *Please note that the laws are different in each country. We cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility is yours to check with your country's customs office to see if your country allows the shipment of this product.
Can I drink alcohol while taking it?
No. Do not consume alcohol while you are taking Arson.
I don't know my tolerance to stimulants, can I still take it?
If you do not know your tolerance to stimulants then we recommend taking just one (1) capsule in the morning with breakfast. Monitor how you feel throughout the day. Do not take the second pill at lunch if you have not assessed your tolerance. You can take the second serving once you feel you are ready.
Results vary person to person.
- vs. Paraburn: Paraburn has less stimulants but still provides energy and appetite suppression. It is considered a beginner level fat burner.
- vs. Viper X: Viper X is stronger than Paraburn, but it is not as strong as Arson. Viper X is considered an intermediate level fat burner, whereas Arson is an advanced level.
- vs. Hellfire: These two products are similar. But when it comes to thermogenesis, appetite suppression, and energy, Arson takes the cake.
What's in Arson?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking.
Talk to your doctor about this product. (Warnings/Information continued on back of label) Sale to persons 17 years of age or younger is prohibited.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
- 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (octodrine) in sports and weight loss supplements: Natural constituent or synthetic chemical? (2018, February 08).http://www.sciencedirect.com/
- Cappelletti, S., Piacentino, D., Sani, G., & Aromatario, M. (2015, January). Caffeine: Cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Hattori, H., Yamauchi, K., Onwona-Agyeman, S., & Mitsunaga, T. (2018, September). Identification of vanilloid compounds in grains of paradise and their effects on sympathetic nerve activity. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Jurgens, T., & Whelan, A. M. (2014, May). Can green tea preparations help with weight loss? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Kim, Hee, S., Hur, Jeon, H., Yang, Jeong, H., . . . Jin-Taek. (2013, May 22). Citrus junos Tanaka Peel Extract Exerts Antidiabetic Effects via AMPK and PPAR- both In Vitro and In Vivo in Mice Fed a High-Fat Diet. http://www.hindawi.com/
- Lipolytic Effects of Citrus Peel Oils and Their Components. (n.d.). https://pubs.acs.org/
- Martínez-Pinilla, E., Oñatibia-Astibia, A., & Franco, R. (2015, February 20). The relevance of theobromine for the beneficial effects of cocoa consumption. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Paterson, I. A. (1993, December). The potentiation of cortical neuron responses to noradrenaline by 2-phenylethylamine is independent of endogenous noradrenaline. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Perry, B. D., & U'Prichard, D. C. (1981, December 17). [3H]rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): A specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Shah, S. S., Shah, G. B., Singh, S. D., Gohil, P. V., Chauhan, K., Shah, K. A., & Chorawala, M. (2011). Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Xie, Z., & Miller, G. M. (2008, May). Beta-phenylethylamine alters monoamine transporter function via trace amine-associated receptor 1: Implication for modulatory roles of trace amines in brain. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q., & Xiao, X. (2017, May 11). Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: From mechanism to clinical implications. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/