Dust X Pre Workout By Blackstone Labs w/DMHA
Benefits and Results:
What can I Expect?
- Intense Energy†
- Laser Like Focus†
- Skin Stretching Pumps†
Blackstone Labs Dust X - Pre Workout
Looking for a hardcore pre workout? Look no further than Dust X!
What Is Dust X?
Dust X is the a powerful stim heavy pre-workout. It is the strongest pre workout that Blackstone Labs manufacturers.
How does it work?
A total for 10 fully disclose ingredients. Unlike most pre workouts, you know exactly what you are getting with Dust X.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1: can help increase nitric oxide production leading to better blood flow, pumps, and vasodilation. †
- Beta Alanine: helps buffer lactic acid build up which can enhance stamina and reduce fatigue. †
- Agmatine Sulfate: Works great along with Citrulline Malate. This can help promote a dense and longer lasting pumps. †
- L-Tyrosine: Helps enhance focus and alertness. This can help you focus on your workouts in the gym. †
- Dimethylaminoethanol: can help increase concentration and the mind-muscle connection. †
- Phenylethylamine: helps promote overall better mood and well-being. †
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Increases energy and focus. †
- 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA): considered a DMAA-like stimulant. Promotes, energy, and focus. †
- Nelumbo necifera (standardized for higenamine): shows properties of a vasodilator. Which leads to increased blood flow to the muscles. This will promote larger pumps and a better supply of nutrients to your muscles. †
- Huperzine A (Huperzia Serrata) (Moss): Promote long-lasting focus, concentration, and alertness during training. †
Does Dust X Contain DMAA?
The short answer is NO, not at this time. Back in November 2017, the FDA stopped Blackstone Labs from manufacturing with DMAA. The ability to manufacturer with DMAA has been in court ever since.
Dust Extreme was discontinued (until further notice) and replaced by Dust X. Dust X doesn't contain DMAA. DMAA has been since replaced by 150mg Of 2-aminoisoheptane.
2-aminoisoheptane has been reported to have the same effects as DMAA but without the crash known to DMAA products. Since the new formula we have received hundreds of positive feedback and sales have grown. Dust X remains one of our top selling pre workout supplements.
If you're still unsure if Dust X is right for you, just look at our customer reviews. Customers who have taken Dust Extreme with DMAA and now take the new formula and have seen positive results.
How do I take it?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) scoop of Dust X in 8-10 oz. of water 30 minutes before working out.
Due to extreme potency, new users may wish to asses tolerance with one half (1/2) scoop.
Can women take it?
Of course they can. Both men and women can take this product.
How many flavors does it come in?
There is 7 flavors available: Cherry Limeade (Exclusive to us), Sour Gummy Bear, Cotton Candy, Pineapple Mango, Passion Fruit, Cool Lime, and Candy Apple.
How much caffeine does it have?
There is 350mg of caffeine per scoop.
Is it banned?
No, it isn't banned and is here to stay.
What can I stack with it?
You can stack Hype Reloaded with it for a better focus and pump.
Is it vegan?
According to Blackstone labs, the product is vegan. However, it’s manufactured in a facility that does use non vegan ingredients in other products.†
- VS Dust Extreme: Dust X is the replacement for Dust Extreme. The main difference between the two is that instead of having DMAA, Dust X has DMHA. This is going to change the feel of the energy but, not in a bad way. Instead of hitting you all at once, it is going to have more of a build up and come down effect. This way you do not get the crash like with most DMAA pre workouts. To know more about the difference between the two, checkout our blog post.
- VS Dust V2: Dust X is the stronger version of the two. Dust V2 has less stimulants. So if you thought Dust X was too strong, Dust V2 is for you.
- VS Mesomorph: Both are great pre workouts. We recommend trying both to see which one you like more. Mesomorph has a better pump complex while Dust X is better for energy / focus.
- VS Total War: Overall Dust X is stronger in all aspects of a pre workout. If you are looking for something with less caffeine and stimulants total war is a good choice.
- VS Mr Hyde: Similar Energy and focus levels but, lacks a pump complex. If energy is your main focus this is a good switch up.
What's In Dust X Pre Workout?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be taken by individuals under 18 years of age. Consult a licensed health professional before taking this product. This product is not intended as a sole source of nutrition. It should be taken in along with an physical training or exercise program. You should not inhibitors, alcohol or the medications.
Do not take this product if you have any current or pre-existing medical conditions or if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended serving, as it will not improve results and could result in serious adverse health effects. In case of an accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
Consult a doctor if you experience:
- An unusually rapid heartbeat
- Severe headache
- Shortness of breath
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Intense pre ever hadFocus and motivation are on roof top .. Dust X is the best
When the others stop working try this!Many preworkout products don't give me the same energy that they did in the past. Must have built up a tolerance. But this one works great. Lots of energy, overall mood improvement too, and it lasts a long time.
Dust XDelivered promptly best price I could find will definitely use again
Dust xTaste so bad almost gag when I drink baught a new pre after using a cupple times ..
Best pwo I've tried so farI love this product. A lot of pwo's are plain garbage, this is a quality one. It really gets you focused ignoring the noise around you, you are wide awake and ready to go. Pumps are pretty decent too but the nootropic effect is the best of this product. Passion fruit and pineapple mango are the flavors I have tried so far and they're very good. It dissolves very well and does not provoke any stomach discomfort like other less quality pwo's. It is potent, I am tolerant to pwo's and I am not taking a full scoop, I do half to three quarters. Also better not taking too late in the afternoon to avoid problems falling asleep.
Dust xI'm not going to lie it tasted horrible I like dust v1 and dust xtreme but I could barely drink this stuff I only gave it 3 stars because it works..
Great supplementLove this preworkout. One of the best out there.
Dust XThis is the best pow i ever tried!
Bad taste but works for meI'm fairly new to preworkouts. I had been using mesomorph and by the end of the container, I thought I would try something new. Since I don't have a lot of experience and knowledge regarding preworkout, I was just going by ratings and flavor. Unfortunately, most of the ratings for Dust X had just rolled over from its predecessor, dust extreme. So the "extreme pumps" and all the other DMAA related stuff - not there anymore.
All of that to say, I DO find dust x to be effective for me. I don't usually get the tingling sensation (or if I do, it's not for long), but it gives me a really intense focus. I used to be really anxious when I went to the gym, but now when I take this preworkout I just get in there and get down to business. I find that I am able to increase the weight on my lifts every time and I have been able to push through some heavier sets.
My one complaint is the taste. Yeah, it's a preworkout so I don't know what I expected, but it tastes like mucinex- not at all like pineapple mango!
In conclusion, as a fairly newbie lifter with not a ton of experience, this works well for me. I can't speak for anybody with a ton of experience with supplements.
Dust X works wellThis is really good stuff. This pre-workout will give you great energy and good focus during workouts.