Dust V2 Pre Workout - Blackstone Labs
Benefits and Results:
- Shredded Muscle Pumps †
- Explosive Strength and Power †
- Extreme Energy Release †
- Enhance Athletic Performance †
- Rapid Nutrient Absorption †
DUST V2 - BLACKSTONE LABS - PRE WORKOUT
What Is It?
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 consists of an extreme Pre Workout formula designed only for those hardcore and experienced enough to handle its’ power.
This product has been reformulated 3 times, starting as Angel Dust more than 2 years ago, promising only quality mainstream ingredients and the most powerful stimulants.
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 can help deliver everything you need to absolutely destroy your workout and drive progress!
How Does It Work?
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 combines quality, well-research ingredients to help improve endurance, enhance power output, increase energy levels, promote muscle pumps and reduce recovery time.†
This powerful Pre Workout formula should not be underestimated or underrated. Dust V2 is an extreme supplement only for the extreme and determined gym-goers.
- Beta Alanine: Reduces lactic acid buildup, increasing muscle endurance. †
- L-Taurine: Supports increased concentration, focus, and energy production. †
- L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate: Supports use of fatty acids for energy. †
- Citrulline Malate 2:1: Precursor to Nitric Oxide leading to enhanced muscle pumps and endurance. †
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Helps enhance mood and lower anxiety levels. †
- Betaine Anhydrous: Helps enhance mood and supports energy production. †
- Agmatine Sulfate: Supports increased blood flow to muscles and vital organs. †
- L-Norvaline: K.A. form of the Branched Chain Amino Acid, Valine. Helps improve circulation to muscles and vital organs. †
- Di-Caffeine Malate: Similar to caffeine without the stress on the stomach and G.I. †
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Popular Central Nervous System stimulant supports improved focus, alertness, mood, endurance and reduced fatigue. †
- Hordenine: Helps improve mood and supports increased focus and energy levels. †
- N-Methyl Tyramine: Aids in enhancing energy, focus, and blood flow. †
- MaxxEndureXT (Stearoyl vanniylamide): Patented Capsaicin analogue supports adrenergic receptor stimulation and increased Thermogenesis (Body Heat). †
What Should I Expect?
- Extreme Energy Boost †
- Huge Muscle Pumps †
- Improved Performance †
- Enhanced Blood Flow †
- Increased Strength †
- Increased Endurance †
- Improved Rate of Recovery †
- Thermogenesis †
- Increased Metabolism †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
If you have tried other pre-workouts and are disappointed with their lack of effects, then you should try Dust V2! This pre workout supplement can help give you explosive energy, intense stamina, and skin-splitting muscle pumps.†
*This extremely potent formula is intended only for those experienced with caffeine or stimulants. We highly recommend starting off with half (1/2) a scoop to assess tolerance level.*
Featured Customer Reviews:
Awesome Pre Workout. By Dheran
- This is an all rounder pre workout, have great focus, stamina, and endurance. The pump and strength gain is great too. This pre workout can be used for aerobic and anaerobic workout and it does not cause your heartbeat to elevate!!
Great Product. By Victoria
- This powder mixed well and the taste was bearable. After a long (2+ hour) workout session, I was still feeling the effect and pump!
Can this be stacked with Hype Reloaded?
- Absolutely! It was actually intended for these products to work well together.
Can Women take this product?
- Yes, definitely. There are no gender specific ingredients in Dust V2.
Does this product contain DMHA (2-aminoisoheptane) in it?
- No, but if you are looking for a similar product with DMHA, try Blackstone Labs Dust X!
How much caffeine is in each scoop?
- According to Blackstone Labs, this product contains 400 mg of caffeine per scoop.
Why does Blackstone Labs not disclose the quantities of their ingredients?
- Blackstone Labs does not disclose their ingredient quantities to prevent copies or fake products from being made. If you do not want to try your luck with a full container, we do offer samples packets.
Can I take more than one scoop at a time?
- We highly suggest never taking more than the recommended serving size. If you are looking for something a little stronger, we recommend Blackstone Labs Dust X.
How long will it take to feel the effects?
- Everyone is different and also depends on whether or not food was taken before, however, the average amount of time until feeling the effects is about 20-30 minutes.
Is there any sugar or carbs?
- There is zero sugar and zero carbs in this product.
Is this the same as the Angel Dust?
- Dust V2 was formulated using Angel Dust as the original framework. Blackstone Labs took all the feedback they got from Angel Dust and created this new and improved pre workout supplement, known now as Dust V2.
Does this product have DMAA in it?
- No, since that ingredient has been banned, Blackstone Labs created Dust V2 without it. However, this powder still contains mainstream ingredients and potent stimulants, making this a supplement not intended for beginners.
Which is the best tasting flavor?
- Here at SameDaySupplements, we love the Red Ice and Blue Sky flavors.
Vs. Blackstone Labs Dust X
- This product contains 350 mg of Caffeine and includes the ingredient DMHA, also known as 2-aminoisoheptane.
Vs. Broken Arrow by Repp Sports
- This product contains a similar formula list, containing 350 mg of caffeine along with DMHA!
Vs. Hellion By Cloma Pharma
- This pre workout does not contain as many stimulants but still has 400 mg of caffeine, along with 2 grams of creatine.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement: Mix 1 scoop in 8-10 oz. of water, 30 minutes prior to work out on training days and first thing in the morning on non training days.
Due to extreme potency, new users may wish to assess tolerance by consuming ½ scoop instead.
What's In Dust v2?
Dust v2 Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For use by healthy adults only, not recommended for persons under the age of 18.
Do not use:
- If you are pregnant or nursing.
- With other caffeinated products.
- If you have any pre-existing medical condition(s) or are taking any prescription medications without first consulting a healthcare professional prior to use.
- With alcohol.
- With prescription stimulants.
- If safety seal is damaged or missing.
Exceeding recommended servings will not improve results and may cause serious adverse effects. Discontinue use and contact a licensed healthcare professional immediately if you experience unusually rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or shortness of breath. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on shared equipment that also processes eggs, wheat, & soy (Lecithin).
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Priscila Berti Zanella, Fernanda Donner Alves, Carolina Guerini de Souza. (July 2016) Effects of Beta-Alanine Supplementation on Performance and Muscle Fatigue in Athletes and Non-Athletes of Different Sports: A Systematic Review. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27377257/
- Brian Cunniffe , Maria Papageorgiou, Barbara OʼBrien, Nathan A Davies, George K Grimble, Marco Cardinale (Sept 2016) Acute Citrulline-Malate Supplementation and High-Intensity Cycling Performance. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26808848/
- Jozo Grgic, Pavle Mikulic, Brad J Schoenfeld, David J Bishop, Zeljko Pedisic (Jan 2019) The Influence of Caffeine Supplementation on Resistance Exercise: A Review. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30298476/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great productThis powder mixed well and the taste was bearable. After a long (2+ hour) workout session, I was still feeling the effect and pump.
Awesome pre workout.This is a all rounder pre workout,have great focus,stamina, and endurance.The pump and strength gain is great too,this pre workout can be used for aerobic and anerobic workout,does not cause your hearbeat to elevate!!.
Good stuffMy products came quickly . Dust has great taste (red ice and mango ) and gives you a good pre workout jolt .
New Favorite Pre-workoutThis is absolutely my favorite pre-workout. I've tried so many, even the C4-Extreme and nothing effects me like this. I get the tingling all over my body, but I love it. I workout for 2.5hrs, so I drink it on my drive to the gym. The taste is not strong like C4 because it doesn't have all the added sugars, but it's still do-able and I enjoy it.
It hits you fast, you can literally feel it tingling your lips as you drink it and it really helps me push through my 2.5hour work out and I don't receive any crash after. I literally have no CONS to this pre-workout.
Great ProductI've tried too many Pre-workouts to list here. Dust mixes excellent, tastes great and gives outstanding energy to pound through a 2 hour workout. No jitters, just solid clean energy for hours.