BCAA Resurgence - Blackstone Labs
Benefits and Results:
- Increases Endurance†
- Enhances Recovery†
- Supports Gains In Muscle and Strength†
- 30 Servings†
BCAA RESURGENCE - BLACKSTONE LABS - AMINO ACIDS
Athletes and bodybuilders know how important BCAAs are for growth and recovery. BCAA Resurgence is the perfect way to improve the quality of your training and progress. †
What Is It?
BCAA Resurgence delivers 3 BCAAs, Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and L-Valine at a potent 2.5: 1.25: 1.25 ratio. What does this mean for you? You can experience improvements in endurance, recovery, and even muscle strength.† Add the Energy & Focus Blend and you can train even longer. †
How Does It Work?
- Leucine: Stimulates muscle protein synthesis. †
- Iso-Leucine: Enhances endurance and assists in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. †
- L-Valine: Can enhance energy, increase endurance, and reduce fatigue while training. †
- Energy & Focus Blend (L-Tyrosine, Caffeine anhydrous, Huperzine A): Increases alertness, focus, and energy. †
Who Should Take It?
Anyone can benefit from taking BCAAs. If you’re looking for assistance in endurance, recovery, and energy, this product is perfect for you. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
If you are highly sensitive to caffeine, it is best to stray away from the BCAA Formula + Caffeine. The regular BCAA Formula would be a better option.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by John P:
Good value, amazing tastes and does everything you expect and want from a bcaa product!
Review by Mariana G:
I love the flavor of it and it makes me feel much better after my workouts.
How much caffeine is in this?
- The amount of caffeine anhydrous isn’t specified in BCAA Formula + Caffeine. The Energy and Focus Blend is 450 mg though.
When is the best time to take this?
- It is best to take this about 30 minutes before training. For recovery, it’s best to take this right after training.
Can women take this?
- Absolutely! This product is beneficial for both men and women.
Can I take this with a pre-workout?
- It’s safe to take the regular BCAA Formula with a pre-workout. The BCAA Formula + Caffeine should not be taken with additional caffeine. †
BCAAs can be stacked with almost anything. You can pair this with creatine or protein for improvements in muscle growth. This can be stacked with CLA, L-Carnitine, or a fat burner of your choice if your goal is to lose weight.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
For an amino acid boost: Take one (1) scoop first thing in the morning or between meals.
For pre-workout energy: Take one (1) to two (2) scoops 20-30 minutes before training.
For post-workout recovery: Take one (1) to two (2) scoops immediately after training.
What's In BCAA Resurgence?
Supplement Facts / Label (Caffeine Version):
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is intended to be consumed by healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. This product should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. This product is not intended as a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This product is not suitable for children under 18 years of age or pregnant or nursing women. Do not consume more than specified. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- João A.B. Pedroso, Thais T. Zampieri, and Jose Donato, Jr. (2015 May 22) Reviewing the Effects of l-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4446786/
- Yuichi Tsuda, Makoto Yamaguchi, Teruyuki Noma, Eiji Okaya, and Hiroyuki Itoh (2019 Apr 17) Combined Effect of Arginine, Valine, and Serine on Exercise-Induced Fatigue in Healthy Volunteers: A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6549401/
- Trisha A. VanDusseldorp, Kurt A. Escobar, Kelly E. Johnson, Matthew T. Stratton, Terence Moriarty, Nathan Cole, James J. McCormick, Chad M. Kerksick, Roger A. Vaughan, Karol Dokladny, Len Kravitz, and Christine M. Mermier (2018 Oct 1) Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplementation on Recovery Following Acute Eccentric Exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6212987/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Very flavorful and amazing recoveryI love the flavor of it and it makes me feel much better after my workouts.
What's not to love??Good value, amazing tastes and does everything you expect and want from a bcaa product!