Nutrex BCAA 6000 - 30 Servings
Benefits and Results:
- Improved Muscle Recovery †
- Increased Endurance †
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis †
- Supports Muscle Growth and Strength †
- 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio †
Nutrex BCAA 6000 - 30 Servings - Amino Acids
What Is It?
Nutrex BCAA 6000 pumps your muscles full with 6 grams of the most crucial essential branched chain amino acids to enhance muscle performance: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. This research-proven 2:1:1 anabolic composition supports enhanced muscle growth, strength and recovery. This product is perfect for any dedicated athlete or hardcore lifter.
How Does It Work?
Intra-workout BCAA’s are highly researched and proven to promote muscle recovery and repair damaged tissue at a much quicker rate. When taken before or during exercise, BCAA 6000 helps prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue and promotes an optimal post-workout recovery environment. BCAA 6000 can also be taken throughout the day to prevent muscle protein breakdown or catabolism and enhance protein synthesis.
- L-Leucine: This branched chain amino acid is crucial for muscle growth and repair. †
- L-Isoleucine: Assists with protein synthesis and is necessary for hemoglobin formation. †
- L-Valine: Supports muscle coordination, tissue repair and energy levels. †
What Should I Expect?
Unlike pre-workout and fat burners, this product does not contain any stimulants or ingredients that will cause you to feel anything immediately.
Just like protein shakes, you may see effects only after continuous long-term use.
- Enhanced Muscle Endurance†
- Reduced Recovery Time†
- Reduced Fatigue and Soreness†
- Increased Strength †
- Enhanced Muscle Growth†
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product may be taken by anyone, men or women, who are looking to increase their performance and endurance in the gym. This product is intended to be used by healthy adults 18 years or older, who are not pregnant or nursing. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional about taking this product if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescriptions medications.
When is the best time to take this?
- On training days, drink 1 serving 30 minutes before or during exercise. On non-training days, drink one serving between meals.
Can I take with my Pre-workout?
- Yes this can be stacked with any pre-workout. This product does not contain any caffeine/stimulants.
Can women take this?
- Yes absolutely, this product is safe for women.
What does 2:1:1 ratio mean?
- Essentially this is the ratio of essential amino acids that are in each serving. This product has 3 grams of L-Leucine, 1.5 grams of L-Isoleucine and 1.5 grams of L-Valine.
Vs. BCAA Complex 5050 By Dymatize Nutrition
- This BCAA powder also supports muscle endurance and recovery. The BCAA 6000 has a higher dosage of each essential amino acid, delivering more potential for muscle growth per scoop.
Vs. Scivation Xtend
- This popular BCAA powder is a reliable product for muscle growth and recovery. The addition of Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and electrolytes makes this powerhouse not easy to compete with.
Vs. Pro BCAA By Optimum Nutrition
- Pro BCAA includes the 3 most important essential amino acids needed for muscle development. This product contains a higher dose of BCAA than BCAA 6000. In addition, this powder includes 5 grams of glutamine to support rapid recovery after exercise.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Shake container before each use. Mix 1 scoop in 8-10 oz (250-300 mL) of cold water and drink between meals.
On training days drink 1 serving 30 minutes before or during exercise.
What's In Nutrex BCAA 6000?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Mero A. (June 1999) Leucine supplementation and intensive training. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Kato H, Volterman KA, West DWD, Suzuki K, Moore DR. (December 2018) Nutritionally non-essential amino acids are dispensable for whole-body protein synthesis after exercise in endurance athletes with an adequate essential amino acid intake. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
AwesomeThis stuff not only tastes amazing but works so well
BCAAGreat supplement from nutrex good taste and alternate flavors, I feel it gives you that extra push when you need it.