Allmax Arginine Powder
Benefits and Results:
- Precursor for Synthesis of Nitric Oxide (NO)†
- Stimulates Release of Growth Hormone†
- Precursor for Production of Creatine†
Arginine Powder By Allmax Nutrition - Amino Acids
What Is It?
Allmax Arginine is a natural, essential amino acid that is necessary for the production of proteins.† L-Arginine is converted in the body into Nitric Oxide, which causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow, known as Vasodilation.† This product can also help stimulate the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body.†
How Does It Work?
Recent university level research confirms Arginine’s ability to act as a natural precursor to Creatine synthesis in the body.† It has also been shown to increase natural levels of Growth Hormone and increase the body’s ability to consume and utilize oxygen, primarily due to its ability to increase levels of Nitric Oxide (increases vasodilation).†
- L-Arginine HCL: Allmax uses the pharmaceutical grade, HCL form of Arginine to achieve maximum stability and increased solubility, resulting in improved absorption.
What Should I Expect?
- Increased Vasodilation †
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass †
- Enhanced Athletic Performance †
- Improved Endurance †
- Enhanced Oxygen Delivery †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Anyone can take it from beginners to athletes and bodybuilders. Those who are under the age of 18, have genitourinary problems or cold sores (herpes) should not take it. Also, if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack) or diagnosed with coronary disease, should not consume Arginine.
Featured Customer Reviews:
So far, so good. By Shiloh
Have recently switched over to AllMAx Arginine after using another brand for some time now. So far, I am very happy w/ the results. I think for the price and amount you get, you can't beat it.
Excellent Product! By Walter
Great price! By Arthur
Excellent price, helps a lot with fat loss.
How much and when should I take this?
- Mix one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) in water or juice 1-3 times daily. For training sessions, take approximately 30 minutes prior to training. At times when you are not training, mix one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) upon waking and/or prior to sleeping. †
Are there any side effects?
- Arginine is a natural and safe supplement even in large doses. †
How much do I need to take to see results?
- Most research indicates to consume 6 to 9 grams daily for maximal results.
Can I mix with protein or preworkout to improve taste?
- Yes absolutely!
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix and consume one rounded teaspoon (5 g) of Allmax Arginine in water or juice 1-3 times daily. For training sessions and athletic events, take Allmax Arginine approximately 30 minutes prior to training. At times when you are not training, mix one rounded teaspoon (5 g) of Allmax Arginine upon waking and/or prior to sleeping.
Taste Tip: Add a non-sugar sweetener and lemon juice with water to 5 g of Allmax Arginine. To increase the benefit of other supplements, Allmax Arginine can be mixed into Protein Shakes and Creatine delivery drinks such as Isoflex and Carbion.
What's In Allmax Arginine?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This supplement should be avoided by persons with genitor-urinary problems or cold sores unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have asthma, or you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack) or have established coronary artery disease. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
California Warning: Lead is known to State of California to cause birth defects of reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005g of lead. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nut, Fish and Shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- McNeal CJ, Meininger CJ, Reddy D, Wilborn CD, Wu G. (Dec 2016) Safety and Effectiveness of Arginine in Adults. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27934649
- Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. (April 2017) The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28120856
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
ExcelenteProduto de ótima qualidade.
Sou do Brasil e escolhi o frete mais barato e recebi o produto em 7 dias corridos, impressionante. Muito bom.
Excelente produto!Resultados rápidos.
So far, so goodHave recently switched over to AllMAx Arginine after using another brand for some time now. So far, I am very happy w/ the results. I think for the price and amount you get, you can't beat it.
exelenteótimo produto vale muito comprar pois o custo e beneficio compensa o tempo de entrega também e este suplemento não deixa desejar em nada
great priceexccellent price, helps a lot on fat loss.