Allmax Citrulline Malate Powder
Benefits and Results:
- Promotes Nitric Oxide Production†
- Supports Vascular Blood Flow†
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue†
Allmax Citrulline Malate Powder - Muscular Endurance Enhancer
Are you tired of training and not seeing the big muscle pumps you want? Allmax Citrulline Malate can help solve that issue. The end result is increased vascularity and endurance. †
What Is It?
Allmax Citrulline Malate works in many ways to improve training intensity and recovery.† It increases blood Arginine levels and promotes nitric oxide production.† What this means for you: an increase in blood flow and muscle pumps!†
How Does It Work?
- Citrulline Malate (2:1): Can improve training endurance, intensity, and recovery by promoting nitric oxide production and blood flow. †
Who Should Take It?
This can be taken by anyone looking to intensify their training, boost pumps, and reduce muscle fatigue. Allmax Citrulline Malate Powder
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Please consult with your physician before use if you have any known medical conditions or are following a low protein diet.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Gary:
Promotes vascularity and increases endurance for sustained cardio workouts. Very good product. Have not used other brands so cannot say if it is better than other manufacturers.
Can I take this on off-days?
- Yes! This can be taken on both training and non-training days.
Can I take this before bed?
- It doesn’t contain any stimulants so it should not interfere with sleep.
Does this make your muscles bigger?
- Citrulline Malate promotes nitric oxide production and blood flow, so that can increase vascularity and muscle pumps. †
Can women take this?
- Yes, this product can benefit both men and women.
- NOW L-Citrulline Powder
- NOW L-Citrulline Caps: Same formula as NOW L-Citrulline Powder, but some prefer the convenience of taking capsules.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 1 scoop (2g) up to 3 times daily, upon waking and approximately 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity.
On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as ACUTS and IMPACT.
Allmax Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine, and Creatine supplementation.
What's In Allmax Citrulline Malate?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a kidney disorder
- Are following a low protein diet
May cause stomach discomfort. Consult a healthcare practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Lead is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005 g of lead. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, and Fish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Timothy D. Allerton, David N. Proctor, Jacqueline M. Stephens, Tammy R. Dugas, Guillaume Spielmann, and Brian A. Irving (2018 Jul 19) l-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073798/
- Pérez-Guisado J, Jakeman PM (2010 May) Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20386132/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The reviews posted below are based on individual customer experiences and not views or guarantees from SameDaySupplements.com. These results are not be typical. Actual results may vary.
Top customer reviews
Amazing productAll-Max is going hard with that Citrulline ⚡️⚡️
VascularPromotes vascularity and increases endurance for sustained cardio workouts. Very good product. Have not used other brands so cannot say if it is better then other manufacturers.