NOW L-Citrulline (Veg Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Protein Metabolism †
- Healthy Immune System Function †
- 750 mg †
NOW L-Citrulline Caps - Amino Acids
What Is NOW L-Citrulline?
Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that is an important intermediate in the urea cycle, functioning along with other amino acids to rid the body of ammonia, a byproduct of protein metabolism. † Citrulline also plays an important role in the healing process and in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) - 36 mg
- L-Citrulline - 1.5 g (1,500 mg)
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily between meals.
What's In NOW L-Citrulline Caps?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially blood pressure medications and nitrates or other vasodilating drugs), or have a medical condition (especially abnormal blood pressure). Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Timothy D. Allerton, David N. Proctor, Jacqueline M. Stephens, Tammy R. Dugas, Guillaume Spielmann, and Brian A. Irving (2018 Jul 19) l-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073798/
- Joaquin U. Gonzales, Andrea Raymond, John Ashley, and Youngdeok Kim (2017 Oct 13) Does L-citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5999519/
- Takashi Suzuki, Masahiko Morita, Yoshinori Kobayashi, and Ayako Kamimura (2016 Feb 19) Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759860/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good stuffTaking it for about 3 weeks now and my veins are starting to bulge out with intense workouts.
Great pump in the gymThis stuff is fantastic! Gives an awesome pump in the gym if you are a weight lifter and it doesn't make you feel jittery like preworkout supplements do.
lowers blood pressureLowers blood pressure and increased blood flow and vascularity. Good product for lifters.
Really Great ProductL-Citrulline supports the optimization of blood flow to the tissues. Easy to swallow caps too.