NOW L-Citrulline Powder - 4 oz
Benefits and Results:
- Healthy Immune System Function †
- Supports Protein Metabolism †
NOW Foods L-Citrulline Powder - 4 oz - Amino Acids
What is NOW L-Citrulline Powder?
Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that is an important intermediate in the urea cycle, functioning along with other amino acids to rid the body of ammonia, a byproduct of protein metabolism. † Citrulline also plays an important role in the healing process and in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. †
This product is sold by weight not volume. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
How do I take NOW L-Citrulline Powder?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1/2 level teaspoons 1 to 2 times daily between meals. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW L-Citrulline Powder?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially blood pressure medications and nitrates or other vasodilating drugs), or have a medical condition (especially abnormal blood pressure). Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Takashi Suzuki, Masahiko Morita, Yoshinori Kobayashi, and Ayako Kamimura (2016 Feb 19) Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759860/
- Sarah McKinley-Barnard, Tom Andre, Masahiko Morita, and Darryn S. Willoughby (2015 Jun 10) Combined L-citrulline and glutathione supplementation increases the concentration of markers indicative of nitric oxide synthesis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4472409/
- Timothy D. Allerton, David N. Proctor, Jacqueline M. Stephens, Tammy R. Dugas, Guillaume Spielmann, and Brian A. Irving (2018 Jul 19) l-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073798/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Worked wellPurchased this product for cardiovascular benefits, increased blood flow. Seems to work well. Taking 3 grams 2x a day with juice. Product is tasteless, so it's easy to drink.
Really worksTo stimulate Nitric Oxide production always take this with L-Arginine. Now Foods products consistently receive high marks from supplement rating companies for quality and stated strength. I trust them and so does my doctor, who initially recommended Now Food supplements to me.
Highly RecommendI love this product for many reasons. Citrulline is good for enhanced athletic performance and reduced fatigue. Citrulline converts to arginine in the kidneys, and promotes blood flow better and over a longer period of time than supplementing L-Arginine itself. Empirical evidence suggests Citrulline supplementation increases nitric oxide, growth hormone, creatinine, plasma arginine, training volume, blood flow, erections, plasma nitrate, and exercise capacity, and decreases fatigue, blood pressure, and muscle soreness. Consequently, citrulline is a great pre-workout or pre-cardio supplement.