ACUTS By AllMax Nutrition - Amino Acids
Each serving of ACUTS has natural caffeine and amino acids to give you energy, focus, and diet support. It can help enhance your performance and aid in recovery.†
What Is It?
ACUTS is an amino-charged drink that has ingredients to provide you with energy for training. It also includes fat loss ingredients like L-Carnitine, Taurine, and Green Coffee Bean.
How Does It Work?
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: Taps into your fat supply and may provide support to burn it as fuel, resulting in increased energy. †
- Natural Caffeine (as Coffea robusta bean extract): Enhances energy and mental focus. †
- Green Coffee (Coffea robusta bean extract): May promote weight loss by reducing the absorption of fat and glucose. †
- Taurine: Can help improve exercise performance and body composition. †
- ACUTS BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine): Supports muscle performance and recovery. †
- Amino Acids (L-Alanine, L-Glycine, L-Lysine HCl, L-Glutamine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine HCl, and L-Threonine): Can enhance athletic endurance. †
Who Should Take It?
This is perfect for anyone looking for an amino-charged energy drink. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
You should avoid taking this product if you are sensitive to caffeine or are taking any medications.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Jameston:
ACUTS is a great replacement for coffee. It tastes great and mixes well. No Crash. Perfect pre-workout to get you through the day.
Does this have creatine in it?
- No it does not.
When is the best time to take this?
- This can be taken before a workout or anytime throughout the day when you need an energy boost. It’s best to avoid taking this before bed. †
Is this vegetarian/vegan friendly?
- The packaging does not disclose if it is vegetarian or vegan. Based on the ingredients, it should be safe to consume if you are vegetarian. However, this does include artificial dye which is not considered vegan. †
How much caffeine is in this?
- Each serving has 127 mg of natural caffeine, which is approximately 1-2 cups of coffee. †
Will this give me a jittery feeling?
- This can occur if you are sensitive to caffeine.
You can stack this with an intra-workout, such as Carbion, or a post-workout protein, such as Isoflex, to help boost protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown. If you’re looking for additional weight loss, you can stack this with CLA or a stim-free fat burner.
It is recommended to avoid taking any other products containing stimulants.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 1 to 2 servings (7 to 14 g) with 6 to 8 oz of water per serving before physical activity, or anytime you need an energy and amino boost.
What's In Allmax Nutrition ACUTS?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adult use only. Use only as directed. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have any known or suspected medical conditions
- Are taking any prescriptions or OTC medications
Consumption with other caffeine-containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, cocoa, guarana, maté) is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep.
Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of direct sunlight.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Lead is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005 g of lead. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Soy, Egg, Milk, Tree Nut, Peanuts, Fish, and Shellfish products.
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Igho Onakpoya, Rohini Terry, and Edzard Ernst (2010 Aug 31) The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2943088/
- Harris Ripps and Wen Shen (2012 Nov 12) Review: Taurine: A “very essential” amino acid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3501277/
- Kent Sahlin (2011 Apr 1) Boosting fat burning with carnitine: an old friend comes out from the shadow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099008/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good mid day pick me upGreat taste just the right amount of caffeine for a light pre workout or during the day drink if you’re avoiding coffee or sodas
Not so goodDidnt feel anything
Great Pick-Me-UpACUTS is a great replacement for coffee. It tastes great and mixes well. No Crash. Perfect pre-workout to get you through the day.