Agmatine Sulfate Powder By Allmax Nutrition - 34 Grams - Nitric Oxide
Tired of not seeing the muscle pumps and growth you crave from training? Allmax Agmatine Sulfate can help promote nitric oxide production so you can see the results you desire.†
What Is It?
Allmax Agmatine Sulfate has two main functions. It gets rid of the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide, and it directly stimulates Nitric Oxide. Both of these result in increased levels of Nitric Oxide, which for you means increased blood flow and muscle pumps.†
How Does It Work?
- Agmasure (as Agmatine Sulfate): Increases Nitric Oxide production and maintains it for long periods of time. †
Who Should Take It?
If you’re looking for increases in vascularity, blood flow, and volume then this product is great for you.†
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Consult with your physician before use if you are taking medication or have any medical conditions.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Nathan:
This is my favorite supplement for pumps and endurance. I like this particular brand because I have noticed the pumps to last a little bit longer than others that I have tried, and it is well priced. I use it almost year round. Sometimes daily in the morning or before bed, and other times I will throw it in to my pre workout stack. Many pre workouts do not contain agmatine and I think it is the best thing hands down for a good pump. I like 500mg as a pre workout dose, but perhaps start lower and adjust from there.
Do I have to cycle this?
- No cycling this product is not necessary.
Will this give me muscle pumps?
- As it increases nitric oxide production, you should experience increases in muscle pumps. †
Is this gluten-free?
- The packaging does not clarify, but the only ingredient is Agmatine sulfate, which is gluten free. It is best to contact the manufacturer with this question. †
Can women take this?
- Yes this is safe for women to take.
Will this show up on a drug test?
- It should not, but it is best to consult with your physician or sports organization before use.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 1 serving per day prior to training or physical activity.
On non-training days, take upon waking.
What's In Allmax Agmatine Sulfate?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is to be used by adults only. Do not use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are taking anti-depressants or MAOI inhibitors
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any prescription medication or over-the-counter medication or dietary supplement product
- You have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: brain, heart, liver or kidney
- Your cardiovascular condition worsens
Discontinue use and immediately consult your healthcare practitioner if you experience any adverse reaction. Do not exceed recommended serving. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, and Fish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Morrissey JJ, Klahr S. (1997 Jan) Agmatine activation of nitric oxide synthase in endothelial cells. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9010916/
- Itzhak Nissim, Oksana Horyn, Yevgeny Daikhin, Pan Chen, Changhong Li, Suzanne L. Wehrli, Ilana Nissim, and Marc Yudkoff (2014 Feb 12) The Molecular and Metabolic Influence of Long Term Agmatine Consumption https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3975019/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
My favorite agmatineThis is my favorite supplement for pumps and endurance. I like this particular brand because I have noticed the pumps to last a little bit longer than others that I have tried, and it is well priced. I use it almost year round. Sometimes daily in the morning or before bed, and other times I will throw it in to my pre workout stack. Many pre workouts do not contain agmatine and I think it is the best thing hands down for a good pump. I like 500mg as a pre workout dose, but perhaps start lower and adjust from there.