Universal Shock Therapy - Pre Workout
What Is It?
Universal’s Shock Therapy is a powerful “pump” and cell volumizer that combines proven and patented ingredients with energy substrates, focus agents, and performance boosting compounds. †
If you require mental focus, drive and gym intensity and want to take your pre-workout supplementation to the next level. Shock Therapy delivers.
How Does It Work?
Universal Shock Therapy harnesses the power of the NO boosters, muscle volumizers, energy substrates, antioxidants and nootropics and fuses them into a single cutting-edge supplement. †
If you're looking for pumps, muscle volume, vascularity, power and performance. Universal Shock Therapy is the answer.
Shock Therapy® Proprietary Formula
- NO Super Pump Volumizing Complex: 5000mg
- Creatine Complex (Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine MagnaPower)
- Arginine Matrix (Arginine HCL, Arginine AKG, ArginoCarn® [Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate Dichloride)
- Citrulline Malate
- GlycoCarn® (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCL)
- Pine Bark Extract (Pycogenol)
- Muscle Strength Blend: 5500mg
- BCAA Complex (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
- Sustamine (L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Enertropic & Antioxidant Complex: 1200mg
- Choline Bitartrate
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Guarana Seed
- Yerba Mate (Leaf)
- Kola Nut Powder (Seed)
- Green Tea Extract (Polyphenols, EGCG)
- Grapeseed Extract (OPC)
- L-Cysteine HCL
- Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA)
- NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
- Electrolyte & Delivery Complex : 5265mg
- Shock Therapy Carb Blend
- (Glucose Polymers, D-Glucose, Trehalose)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Trisodium Phosphate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Magnesium Oxide
What Can I Expect?
- Insane Muscle Pumps †
- Improved Endurance †
- Energy and Focus Boost †
- Enhanced Athletic Performance †
- Muscle Density †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take It ?
This product is intended for healthy adults, athletes or bodybuilders who are looking for a supplement to help enhance their strength, muscle pumps and endurance.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Great Pre workout by Justin
- Shock Therapy was the perfect pre-workout for me. Nothing to crazy but it wasn't weak either. I felt the effects about 20 mins after taking it. Lasted throughout my workout. Never had a bad workout with Shock therapy. I Would Recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much caffeine is in each serving?
- Shock Therapy contains caffeine along with other natural sources of caffeine. Each scoop is equivalent to about two strong cups of coffee.
Can women take this product?
- Yes absolutely, there are no gender specific ingredients in Shock Therapy.
What is the best way to take this product?
- We recommend to start with a single scoop (or less) serving 30 minutes before working out in order to assess individual tolerance.
Can I stack this with creatine?
- Shock Therapy includes a full daily dose of creatine. There is no need for additional creatine to be added.
- This product contains few powerful ingredients including Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine and 350mg of caffeine.
- Broken arrow contains many similar ingredients at similar dosages, minus the creatine and BCAA complex. This stands as a solid competitor to Shock Therapy.
- This pre-workout contains creatine and powerful stimulants such as DMHA. If you are looking for a strong stimulant that will enhance workout intensity and focus, try Mesomorph.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix one scoop of Shock Therapy along with 10 oz of your beverage of choice. For performance enhancement use 30 minutes prior to training. Always start with a single scoop (or less) serving in order to assess individual tolerance.
Athletes weighing more than 200 lb may require 1.5 to 2 total scoops of Universal Shock Therapy. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a single 24 hour period. Do not take within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
What's In Universal Shock Therapy?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product. If you have, or have a family history of:
- Kidney Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Recurrent Headaches
- Or other psychiatric conditions
- Difficulty urinating
- Prostate enlargement
- Seizure disorder
If you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), anti-depressants, or any other medication, dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug, consult with a physician. If you have a liver disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as:
- Yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice)
- Stomach pain
- Dark urine
- Unusual tiredness
- Loss of appetite.
Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally). Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if pregnant, contemplating becoming pregnant, or nursing. do not exceed recommended dose. Contains caffeine. Do not use in combination with other caffeinated products.
Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Adam M Gonzalez, Robert W Spitz, Jamie J Ghigiarelli, Katie M Sell, Gerald T Mangine. (Nov 2018). Acute Effect of Citrulline Malate Supplementation on Upper-Body Resistance Exercise Performance in Recreationally Resistance-Trained Men. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29210953/
- Benjamin T Wall, Francis B Stephens, Dumitru Constantin-Teodosiu, Kanagaraj Marimuthu, Ian A Macdonald, Paul L Greenhaff. (Feb 2011). Chronic oral ingestion of L-carnitine and carbohydrate increases muscle carnitine content and alters muscle fuel metabolism during exercise in humans. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21224234/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Initial reactionIt does seem to add a heightened focus to my workout but still waiting to see about extra burst of energy, extra pump while working out . Have only begun using it for a few days, maybe it takes a while before it starts to have a noticeable effect. Would like to hear some feedback on this if possible?
Excelente ProdutoComprei para testá-lo. O resultado é rápido.
so good!excellent product, in addition to the cost benefit.
Great pre workoutShock Therapy was the perfect pre-workout for me. Nothing to crazy but it wasn't weak either. I felt the effects about 20 mins after taking it. Lasted throughout my workout. Never had a bad workout with Shock therapy. I Would Recommend.
gooooodvery good product .. that's a great strength
used and recommend.