Universal Nutrition Amino 2250
Benefits and Results:
- High Quality Amino Acid Formula †
- Contains All EAA & BCAA †
- From Whey Hydrolysates and Whey Concentrate †
Universal Nutrition Amino 2250 - Amino Acid
What Is It?
Universal’s Amino 2250 is a high quality, extra strength amino acid formula. Amino 2250 contain a complete range of essential (including BCAA), non-essential and conditionally essential amino acids, derived from the highest quality whey hydrolysates (WPH) and concentrate (WPC). †
How Does It Work?
BCAAs are critical to building quality muscle fast. BCAAs are widely known to increase the rate of muscle growth in response to training. † In fact, research indicates that as much as 35% of muscle tissue is comprised of BCAAs. BCAAs are highly Anti-Catabolic, preventing muscle breakdown. Since muscle tissue absorbs BCAAs directly, your muscle tissue has the fuel it needs and dramatically limits muscle tissue breakdown.
- Alanine: 170 mg
- Arginine: 80 mg
- Aspartic Acid: 370 mg
- Cystine: 90 mg
- Glutamic Acid: 430 mg
- Glycine: 60 mg
- Glutamine: 160 mg
- Histidine: 70 mg
- Isoleucine: 220 mg
- Leucine: 380 mg
- Lysine: 320 mg
- Methionine: 70 mg
- Phenylalanine: 120 mg
- Proline: 190 mg
- Serine: 170 mg
- Threonine: 220 mg
- Tryptophan: 60 mg
- Tyrosine: 110 mg
- Valine: 200 mg
What Can I Expect?
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis †
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass †
- Improved Recovery Time †
- Enhanced Growth & Repair †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take It?
This product is intended for healthy adults who are seeking a supplement to aid with lean muscle growth and recovery.†
Those who are taking any prescription medications, pregnant or nursing should consult their primary physician before using this product.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Aminos! By Kenny
- Great Blend of amino acids. Easy to swallow tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this product gluten free?
- Yes, this product is gluten free.
Can women take this product?
- Yes, women can safely use this product.
What is the best way to take this?
- We recommend taking 2 tablets before a workout and 2 tablets after. For increased anabolic activity, you may add 2 tablets to any meal.
Will this help me lose weight?
- While this doesn’t contain any fat burning ingredients, BCAAs may enhance energy and weight loss. †
- This product contains the same amino acids at higher dosages.
- These tablets are sustained released and contain a slightly larger dosage per serving.
By adding other supplements including Creatine, Glutamine, and Taurine, you can make an even more powerful post- workout recovery product.
How Do I Take Universal Amino 2250?
Dosage and Directions:
On workout days, take 2 tablets prior and 2 tablets upon completion of the workout. Daily protein intake can be increased by adding 2 tablets to meals.
What's in Universal Nutrition Amino 2250?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use. Store product in cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- João A.B. Pedroso, Thais T. Zampieri, and Jose Donato, Jr. (2015 May 22) Reviewing the Effects of l-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4446786/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Primeiro Brasileiro A Comprar!!Paguei R$ 36,02 por esse pote de aminoacidos da Universal Nutrition, muito barato e nem vendd aqui nas lojas do Brasil, demorou 67 dias para chegar em Belém do Pará, o pote serve 50 doses tomando dois comprimidos por treino, ainda não começei a usar, esta guardao aqui em casa pra quando eu voltar a treinar.
Sugestão de Uso: Em dias de treino: tomar 2 comprimidos de Universal Amino 2250 antes e 2 comprimidos de Universal Amino 2250 após a conclusão do treino. Para melhores resultados, a ingestão diária pode ser aumentada adicionando 2 comprimidos adicionais de Amino 2250 Universal com o estômago vazio entre cada uma das refeições.
Aminos!Great Blend of amino acids. Easy to swallow tablets.