Amino 2700 By Universal Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- High Potency L-Form & Peptide-Bonded Aminos †
- 2000mg of Amino Acids Per Tablet †
- Increase Strength & Reduce Recovery Time †
Amino 2700 By Universal Nutrition - Tabs - Amino Acids
What Is Amino 2700?
Amino 2700 is a highly potent, sustained release amino acid supplement packed with L-form and peptide-bonded amino acids. Amino acids are anabolic and are essential for building strength and increasing lean muscle mass. This formula is derived from whey protein concentrate (WPC) and whey protein hydrolysate (WPH). This allows for quicker assimilation into muscle tissue. Each tablet has nearly 2,000 mg of amino acids. When taken prior to each meal, it becomes ideal for increasing overall amino intake throughout the day. †
How Does It Work?
- Amino 2700 Extra-Strength Amino Blend - (Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine): This blend of amino acids work to enhance overall athletic performance. These amino acids can increase muscle mass, alleviate muscle soreness, and even increase your metabolic rate. †
- Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Hydrolysate: Aids in muscle growth and enhanced strength. †
Who Should Take This?
Amino 2700 is an ideal amino acid formula for those looking to improve recovery and muscle growth. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Ben:
Great Amino Profile. Great for the value too. Easy to take.
Review by Oliver:
Excellent amino acids! Feel like I'm growing with them. Definitely recommend.
Does this contain any caffeine?
- Nope! No stimulants in this formula.
Can women take this?
- Of course! There are no gender-specific ingredients.
When is the best time to take this?
- You can take this whenever is most convenient for you. However, the directions recommend taking it before meals and after training.
Is this vegan?
- Unfortunately it is not. It contains whey protein concentrate, which is a milk product.
- VS Amino 1900: By Universal Nutrition: These contain the same types of amino acids, but Amino 2700 has a larger amount per serving.
- VS NOW Amino Complete: This also contains very similar amino acids, but at a lower amount.
- VS Universal Nutrition Beef Aminos: This label does not clarify the amounts of amino acids in each serving. This product is also derived from beef proteins, so it is not vegetarian friendly.
If you are looking to boost strength and performance, you can stack Amino 2700 with: Universal Nutrition Creatine Capsules. †
If you are interested in a complete multivitamin, we recommend taking: Daily Formula by Universal Nutrition. †
If you are looking for a protein powder to fuel your muscle growth, we suggest trying: Animal Whey Protein. †
How Do I Take Amino 2700?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 3 tablets on an empty stomach three times daily before meals and after training (10-15 tablets per day).
What's In Amino 2700 by Universal Nutrition?
Supplement Facts / Label (may vary product to product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is not for use by any individual under the age of 18. Please consult with a physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have or are at risk for any medical condition or disease including but not limited to diabetes, asthma, depression, recurrent headaches, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, are pregnant, or are suffering from any inflammatory diseases. Be sure to talk to your physician before using this product if you are using any prescription drug, over-the-counter medication, or supplements.
Not for use by children, patients, pregnant or nursing women. Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, agitation, headache, heart palpitations, or any side effects occur. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
The use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- Simon N. Young (2007 May) L-Tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863555/
- Daniel W. D. West, Sidney Abou Sawan, Michael Mazzulla, Eric Williamson, and Daniel R. Moore (2017 Jul 11) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537849/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Love theseGreat amino acids for people who train HARD
Recommend!Excellent amino acids! Feel like I'm growing with them. Definitely recommend.
Amino 2700Great Amino Profile. Great for the value too. Easy to take.