Amino 1900 By Universal Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Sustained Release Peptide-Bonded Amino Acids †
- Contains All EAAs & BCAAs †
- Nitrogen Retention & Protein Synthesis †
Amino 1900 By Universal Nutrition - Tabs - Amino Acids
What Is Amino 1900?
Amino 1900 contains the highest quality peptide-bonded amino acids. This formula has been optimally balanced to help you achieve superior muscle growth, increase strength, recover faster, and enhance performance. It is vital to the retention of nitrogen, which helps your muscles recover quickly from frequent and intense training. Amino 1900 can also help increase your metabolic rate to help your body burn fat for energy. †
How Does It Work?
- Amino 1900 Extra-Strength Amino Blend - (Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine): This blend of amino acids work to enhance overall athletic performance. These amino acids can increase muscle mass, alleviate muscle soreness, and even increase your metabolic rate. †
- Whey Protein Concentrate & Hydrolyzed Whey Protein: Aids in muscle growth and enhanced strength. †
Who Should Take This?
Amino 1900 is an ideal amino acid formula for those looking to improve recovery and muscle growth. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Kelsey:
Easy to take and I feel stronger!
Review by Donnie:
I have been Taking amino 1900 for two weeks now. Great results and good price.
Does this contain any caffeine?
- Nope! No stimulants in this formula.
Can women take this?
- Of course! There are no gender-specific ingredients.
When is the best time to take this?
- You can take this whenever is most convenient for you. However, the directions recommend taking it before meals and after training.
Is this vegan?
- Unfortunately it is not. It contains whey protein concentrate, which is a milk product.
- VS Amino 2700 By Universal Nutrition: These contain the same types of amino acids, but Amino 2700 has a larger amount per serving.
- VS NOW Amino Complete: This also contains very similar amino acids, but at a lower amount.
If you are looking to boost strength and performance, you can stack Amino 1900 with: Universal Nutrition Creatine Capsules. †
If you are interested in a complete multivitamin, we recommend taking: Daily Formula by Universal Nutrition. †
If you are looking for a protein powder to fuel your muscle growth, we suggest trying: Animal Whey Protein. †
How Do I Take Amino 1900?
Directions and Dosages:
As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets on an empty stomach, three times daily before meals and after training.
What's In Amino 1900 by Universal Nutrition?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product.
Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- Simon N. Young (2007 May) L-Tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863555/
- Daniel W. D. West, Sidney Abou Sawan, Michael Mazzulla, Eric Williamson, and Daniel R. Moore (2017 Jul 11) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537849/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
convenientEasy to take and I feel stronger!
Amino 1900So far I am noticing differences while taking amino 1900. good product.
Very GoodI have been Taking amino 1900 for two weeks now. Great results and good price.