Syntha 6 Isolate Protein By BSN
Benefits and Results:
- 100% Isolate Protein Matrix †
- Fast & Slow Digesting Isolate Matrix †
- 25 Grams of Protein Per Serving †
- Low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Fat †
- Improves Muscle Growth and Recovery Time †
Syntha 6 Isolate Protein By BSN
What Is It?
BSN Syntha-6 Isolate is an ultra-premium protein powder consisting of a 50/50 blend of Whey Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Isolate. BSN’s unique ISOLAST protein matrix combines the advantages of both fast and slow digesting protein sources that have had much of the fat, sugar and other undesirable components ‘isolated’ out, making it the ideal post-workout recovery shake. †
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin A- Helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. †
- Vitamin C- Necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. †
- Calcium- Helps build and maintain strong bones. †
- Iron- Helps to increase general energy and focus, gastrointestinal processes, the immune system, and the regulation of body temperature. †
Isolate Protein Matrix:
- Whey Protein Isolate- Supports muscle growth.†
- Milk Protein Isolate- Gives the same effect as regular protein, yet it is lighter on the stomach considering it contains less lactose. †
- Inulin - Promotes digestive health. †
- Polydextrose- Functions as a stabilizer and bulking agent, and helps maintain the ideal moisture in a food.†
- Sunflower Oil- Supports an energy boost and improves digestion.†
- Corn Syrup Solids- Helps to provide energy for the body.†
- Dipotassium Phosphate- Helps to improve stamina and endurance.†
- Tricalcium Phosphate- Known to have positive effects on preventing bone loss as we age.†
- Soy Lecithin- Helps to improve heart health and digestion.†
- Tocopherols- Known to help reduce inflammation.†
What Can I Expect?
Daily adequate protein intake is important for muscle maintenance and development. Protein is needed to help repair muscle broken down during exercise and build new muscle. Using a quality protein powder may help supplement the daily amount of protein required by your body and help you to reap the benefits from every training session. † Supplementing with protein before and/or after training can also have a noticeable impact on your recovery and performance. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Danilo:
Supplement fantastic, gave me gain the same level of other great proteins isolated from the market, but the big plus point is the cost-benefit compared to other brands ... congratulations to BSN!!
Review by Thiago:
Has the great flavor of Syntha 6 original, but with less carbs, and with only whey protein. Very good supplement
Review by Lazaro Barbosa:
Excellent protein isolate whit a excellent flavor. Recommended to use any time. Better yet post workout helping us with high quality ingredients.
What flavors are currently available?
- The current flavors available for this product by the manufacturer are: Strawberry Milkshake, Chocolate Milkshake, and Vanilla Ice Cream.
How many times a day should I take this?
- You should only take one serving of this per day as recommended.
What will this product help me with?
- This product can assist in muscle growth, protein synthesis, recovery, and more! †
If you feel like you are missing that extra energy boost in the gym and want to get that so you can get the most out of your workout, we suggest taking: NO Xplode Pre Workout. †
If you want to add on some serious mass to help you get to your ideal body type, we suggest taking: True Mass. †
If you are looking for a protein powder that will also help you with weight management and fat burning, we suggest taking: IsoBurn Protein. †
If you feel that your body is missing the essential amino acids that would help you in recovery, we suggest taking: Amino X. †
If you are looking for a supplement that will aid in recovery and physical performance, we suggest taking: Cellmass 2.0. †
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice.
To increase your protein intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milkshake taste, use non-fat or low fat milk.
What's In It?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Before consuming Syntha-6 Isolate seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition, have any pre-existing medical condition, taking any medication, planning any medical procedure, contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur such as but not limited to gastrointestinal discomfort. Syntha-6 Isolate is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age and older.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children and Pets. Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Márcia S. V. Salles, Léa F. D’Abreu, Luiz Carlos R. Júnior, Marcelo C. César, Judite G. L. Guimarães, Julio G. Segura, Cintia Rodrigues, Marcus A. Zanetti, Karina Pfrimer, and Arlindo Saran Netto(2019 Feb 25)Inclusion of Sunflower Oil in the Bovine Diet Improves Milk Nutritional Profile https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412345/
- Ho-Kyung Ha, Scott A. Rankin, Mee-Ryung Lee, and Won-Jae Lee(2019 Sep 6)Development and Characterization of Whey Protein-Based Nano-Delivery Systems: A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6767039/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
excellentThe Isolated on has a great flavor (offcourse worst than the regular one) . Great results guaranteed.
DoublePerfeito, ótimos resultados, sabor agradável oque dizer??? Com você doble sou mais forte!!!!
Syntha-6 IsolateSupplement fantastic, gave me gain the same level of other great proteins isolated from the market, but the big plus point is the cost-benefit compared to other brands ... congratulations to BSN!!
Delicious wheyhas the great flavor of Syntha 6 original, but with less carb, and with only whey protein. very good supplement
Excellent ProteinExcellent protein isolate whit a excellent flavor. Recommended to use any time. Better yet pos workout helping us with high quality ingredients.
Tastes Amazing!one thing to point out, this isnt a blend of 6 protein types like the original Syntha-6, it appears to be a "50/50 blend of whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate", so dont let that confuse you. Both forms are in the Isolate form however which makes this more pure over concentrate and also a better choice for people with lactose intolerance.
Taste in milk 10/10: The flavor that was sent to me was Strawberry milkshake, and I cant believe Im actually giving this a good rating, I absolutely HATE strawberry flavored protein. Myofusion was ok at first and got nasty real quick. Titan, V-Core, and Designer Whey were just nasty entirely and a few samples here and there of others, never found a good one, until now. I hate strawberry protein so much I held off on trying it but I knew I had to, and it was the best strawberry protein Ive ever had, 8oz of milk and it tastes JUST LIKE a strawberry milkshake, you'd never guess that it was a health product.
Taste in water 7.5/10 as expected this wasnt as good in water as it was in milk, but its nothing to complain about at all. BSN has always done a great job making some of the best tasting protein, and even making it really good in water, which is great for people who are lactose intolerant or cutting and want less calories.
The only downfall to the taste, is that you dont want to stop drinking it. If you are one of those people that absolutely needs incredibly good tasting protein, or if you simply have the money to spend then yes I do recommend this stuff. If you are on a budget and dont need the greatest tasting stuff on the market (in my honest opinion) than move on, there are plenty of other options out there.