NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate
Benefits and Results:
- 25 g of Protein †
- With BCAAs †
- Soy Free †
NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate - Protein
What Is NOW Whey Protein Isolate?
NOW Whey Protein Isolate is a high quality protein that is both bioavailable and easily digested. Whey protein has naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). NOW Whey Protein Isolate is ideal for active individuals.
Whey protein is considered to have the highest biological value (BV) of any protein source - superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein or soy.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
- Soy Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- High Protein
- Keto Friendly
- Steroid Tested
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Essential Amino Acids (L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Valine)
- Non-Essential Amino Acids (L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamic Acid, Glycine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Tyrosine)
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Add 1 level scoop daily to 8 oz. of cold water, milk, or your favorite juice. Stir or blend.
NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate Product Highlights:
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Mixes Instantly
- Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Power Size
- Natural Unflavored
What's In NOW Whey Protein Isolate?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Fui-Ching Lam, Allah Bukhsh, Habib Rehman, Muhammad Khurram Waqas, Nabeel Shahid, Adil Mohammed Khaliel, Ahlam Elhanish, Mustfa Karoud, Ahmed Telb, and Tahir Mehmood Khan (2019 Apr 24) Efficacy and Safety of Whey Protein Supplements on Vital Sign and Physical Performance Among Athletes: A Network Meta-Analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6491698/
- Jeremy S. McAdam, Kaitlin D. McGinnis, Darren T. Beck, Cody T. Haun, Matthew A. Romero, Petey W. Mumford, Paul A. Roberson, Kaelin C. Young, Keith R. Lohse, Christopher M. Lockwood, Michael D. Roberts, and JoEllen M. Sefton (2018 Sep 6) Effect of Whey Protein Supplementation on Physical Performance and Body Composition in Army Initial Entry Training Soldiers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6165280/
- Daniel W. D. West, Sidney Abou Sawan, Michael Mazzulla, Eric Williamson, and Daniel R. Moore (2017 Jul 11) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537849/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great product.Great product. Just Whey Isolate. No Artificial Ingredients.
BestGreat Whey Protein isolate. Tastes good and mixes great.