NOW CLA - 180 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Nutritional Oil†
- From Non GMO Safflower Oil†
NOW CLA - 800 mcg - 180 Softgels
What Is NOW CLA?
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a class of fatty acids produced by animals that is naturally found in beef and dairy products. Although CLA plays an important role in a number of cellular metabolic processes, humans are not able to produce CLA and therefore can only obtain it from the diet.† Since CLA is generally more abundant in grazing animals, changes in agricultural practices have resulted in less CLA in our foods, decreasing its availability in modern diets. Therefore, using a CLA supplement is recommended to obtain desirable levels of CLA for its optimal effects.† NOW CLA is derived from non-GMO safflower oil and delivers 800 mg CLA per softgel.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Non-GMO Safflower Oil (Seed) - 3 g (3,000 mg)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - 2.4 g (2,400 mg)
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 3 softgels daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What’s In NOW CLA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Tatiana Ederich Lehnen, Marcondes Ramos da Silva, Augusto Camacho, Aline Marcadenti, and Alexandre Machado Lehnen (2015). A review on effects of conjugated linoleic fatty acid (CLA) upon body composition and energetic metabolism. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26388708/
- Adriana Mika, Aleksandra Czumaj, Piotr Stepnowski, Filippo Macaluso, Giulio Spinoso, Rosario Barone, Valentina Di Felice, and Tomasz Sledzinski (2019). Exercise and Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation Induce Changes in the Composition of Liver Fatty Acids. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31156468/
- Fatemeh Esmaeili Shahmirzadi, Saeid Ghavamzadeh, and Tayebeh Zamani (2019). The Effect of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation on Body Composition, Serum Insulin and Leptin in Obese Adults. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31256599/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
greatEffective. Already bought a second bottle.