Performance Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Ultra-Filtered and Concentrated †
- 100% Whey Protein Complex †
- Milkshake Taste †
- 22 Grams of Protein †
- 5 Grams of BCAAs Per Serving †
Performance Whey by Optimum Nutrition - Whey Protein
What is Optimum Performance Whey?
Optimum Performance Whey is an all-whey protein formulated for active adults, who demand more from their AM, pre-workout and post-workout shakes. Along with ON's legendary quality, it delivers incredible versatility and superior value.
How does Performance Whey work?
- Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
Is it for adults? Recommended 18+
- Yes ! People under 18 might want to consult a doctor before taking this supplement, however they likely can as well
What flavors are currently available for this product?
- Optimum Nutrition currently offers the following flavors: Vanilla & Chocolate.
When do you recommend I drink this protein shake?
- We would suggest to take it right after your workout for the best results. You may drink this whenever you feel it is necessary though.
Is Performance Whey lactose free?
- No, this product is not lactose free as it contains milk and soy.
Can Performance Whey cause liver damage?
- There is no evidence that too much protein can damage the liver in healthy people. However, people with liver disease should check with their doctor about whether whey protein is safe for them
If you are looking for a pre workout to add in so you can get a completely energized workout in at the gym†, we suggest taking: Gold Standard Pre Workout.
If you are looking for an improvement in sleep quality after an intense day and an even more intense workout†, we suggest taking: Optimum Nutrition ZMA.
How do I take Performance Whey?
Dosage and Directions:
Ultra-Concentrated Whey Protein Shot - Mix one rounded scoop of Performance Whey with 3-4 ounces of cold water or milk for 15-20 seconds.
Whey Protein Shake - Add one rounded scoop of Performance Whey to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice. Mix for 20-30 seconds.
What's In Optimum Performance Whey?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.Store in a cool, dry place. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Sabri Ahmed Rial, Antony D. Karelis, Karl-F. Bergeron, and Catherine Mounier (2016 May 12)Gut Microbiota and Metabolic Health: The Potential Beneficial Effects of a Medium Chain Triglyceride Diet in Obese Individuals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4882694/
- Rizaldy C. Zapata, Arashdeep Singh, Adel Pezeshki, TrajNibber, and Prasanth K. Chelikani(2017 Aug 30)Whey Protein Components - Lactalbumin and Lactoferrin - Improve Energy Balance and Metabolism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5577213/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Five Starsgood taste, easy mix, easy digest and good price