NOXYGEN (Powder / Pills) - Purus Labs
Benefits and Results:
- The Ultimate Pre-Workout Accelerator†
- Supports Expanded Strength, Endurance, and Hydration†
- Amplifies Blood Flow and O2 Transport†
Purus Labs - NOXYGEN - Pump Complex
What Is Noxygen?
NOXygen is an unflavored, stimulant-free pre workout additive designed to create an oxygen-sparing environment for muscle cells. NO3-T sodium nitrate works by enhancing vasodilation and blood flow while HydroMax water-soluble glycerine volumizes muscle cells and increases lean body mass.
NOXygen is perfect for both strength and endurance athletes looking to increase their workout duration and efficiency.
How Does It Work?
NOXygen works by targeting the vascular system. The ingredients in this product aid in Nitric Oxide production, which can lead to an increase in blood flow to muscles.
This increases the volume within the muscle cells, promoting fullness and oxygen deliver.
In addition, water is drawn and retained within muscle cells, further enhancing hydration and endurance.
- HydroMax Glycerol: helps hydrate muscle cells, increasing endurance and muscle pumps
- Sodium Nitrate, Betaine Nitrate: aids in increasing Nitric Oxide levels, promoting vasodilation.
Who Should Take It/ Shouldn’t Take It?
Practically anyone, man or woman, who wants to increase strength and increase muscle pumps can take this product.
What Can I Expect?
- Huge Muscle Pumps †
- Improved Oxygen Delivery †
- Increased Endurance †
- Effective Hydration †
- Increased Strength †
Featured Customers Reviews:
Is noxygen worth it? Don't take our word for it. Check out a couple of our customer reviews:
Review By Dave E
This stuff is awesome. It’s meant to be used as an additive, not a pre workout supplement alone. It’s essentially a very potent nitrogen oxide booster that helps achieve better muscle pumps. The N.O. boosters help to increase the speed of your cardio vascular cycle in order to circulate more blood into the muscles. There are no stimulants in this product so it will not give you an energy boost itself. You have to add it to your pre workout.
Review By Khushwinder Pal
Excellent Product. Massive Pumps. I usually add 2 scoops to my Androrush pre workout. The product is tasteless and mixes really well with the pre workout. From the very first use you will start feeling the massive pumps. Highly recommended.
How do I take Noxygen?
Directions and Dosage:
Powder: Add one serving (1 scoop) to your pre-workout beverage 15-30 minutes before training for maximum blood and oxygen delivery. For endurance training, mix with your intra-workout or hydration beverage and consume throughout training.
Capsules: Take one serving (2 Liquid Capsules) to promote increased vasodilation, endurance, and cell volumization.
Which delivery method is faster, powder or capsule?
- The capsules are the only liquid nitrate available, allowing it to be absorbed more readily.†
Is NOXygen powder supposed to be clumpy?
- Yes, due to the concentrated ingredients, the powder tends to clump. It is still safe to consume even though it is in clumpy. Once mixed in water, it will dissolve in water easily.
Can you mix in any pre-workout?
- Yes! You can use as an additive to any pre-workout.
Are Nitrates/Nitrites bad for you?
- Studies conclude that dietary nitrates/nitrites can improve physical performance, including endurance and strength.†
Are there any carbohydrates in this product?
- Yes, about 1.5 grams per serving.
Is this considered a pre-workout?
- NOXygen is known to be a “Pre-Workout Accelerator”, meaning it can be added to any pre-workout. It does not provide any boost in energy or focus when taken by itself.
Does it contain creatine?
- No, noxygen is creatine free.
Is noxygen a steriod?
- No, this product is a not a steriod.
Can I stack condense with it?
- Yes, you can. If you are looking for the full pre workout experiences you can take condense and noxygen together. We have a condense and noxygen stack already made.
- Vs. PSP: Just like NOXygen, PSP is stimulant free. However, PSP includes a large variety of blood flow enhancers, having an increased vasodilator effect when compared to NOXygen.
- Vs. Hydromax: Composed of a single ingredient, Hydromax offers a higher dosage of Glycerol which aids in increasing muscle size and fullness. Represents a solid competitor to NOXygen.
- Vs. Noxivol: The pump complex in this product is unlike any others. Not only does Noxivol support huge muscle pumps, it also aids in joint and ligament recovery!
What's In NOXYGEN By Purus Labs ?
Supplement Facts / Label (Powder):
Supplement Facts / Label (Pills):
Warnings and Side Effects:
NOXygen is intended only for healthy adults above the age of 18. All individuals should consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not use this product if you have been diagnosed with or have a family history of (including, but not limited to):
- Heart Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Liver Disease
- Barret’s Esophagus
- Gastoesophageal reflux
- Any psychiatric condition including depression or seizure disorder
- Or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug intended to promote vasodilation In particular, those intended for erectile dysfunction.
The combined use of vasodilator supplements or drugs and NOXygen could cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure. Discontinue use and contact a medical doctor immediately if you experience an
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Fainting or presyncope
- or other similar symptoms
If you are a performance athlete and/or subject to drug testing, please ensure compliance with your regulatory body prior to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Nyakayiru J, Kouw IWK, Cermak NM, Senden JM, van Loon LJC, Verdijk LB. 2017 Sep 1. Sodium nitrate ingestion increases skeletal muscle nitrate content in humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28663382
- Gholami F, Rahmani L, Amirnezhad F, Cheraghi K. (2019 Dec) High doses of sodium nitrate prior to exhaustive exercise increases plasma peroxynitrite levels in well-trained subjects: randomized, double-blinded, crossover study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31051087
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Purus LabsI really like this stuff .. take it before CrossFit.. it’s class
Great AdditiveThis stuff is awesome. It's meant to be used as an additive, not a pre workout supplement alone. It's essentially a very potent nitrogen oxide booster that helps achieve better muscle pumps. The n.o. boosters help to increase the speed of your cardio vascular cycle in order to circulate more blood into the muscles. There are no stimulants in this product so it will not give you an energy boost in itself. You have to add it to your pre workout.
Excellent Additive to your preworkoutExcellent Product. Massive Pumps. I usually add 2 scoops to my Androrush preworkout. The product is tasteless and mixes really well with the preworkout. From the very first use you will start feeling the massive pumps. Highly recommended.