Condense Pre Workout By Purus Labs
Benefits and Results:
- NO3-T® Sodium Nitrate Technology †
- Expands Performance Capacity †
- Increases Power & Force Output †
- Postpones Muscular Exhaustion †
- Clean Energy †
Purus Labs Condense - Pre Workout
What Is It?
Condense is the first and only product to achieve a tenfold (10x) increase in NOX levels in humans, by way of their proprietary Nitratene. †
This product is university studied and composed of simple, well-researched ingredients. In addition to increasing nitric oxide levels and maximizing oxygen efficiency, Condense is designed to enhance performance by providing crisp, clean and clear energy!
How Does It Work?
By increasing oxygen-rich blood flow to working muscles, you will increase your exercise performance and shorten recovery periods between workouts. Purus Labs achieved what other companies can only claim: eliciting extreme vasodilation through nitric oxide production. As a result, this supports many benefits for any level of athlete, including:
- Enhancing blood-flow †
- Better nutrient absorption †
- Preserve ATP stores †
- Propelling oxygen delivery †
- Reducing overall exercise oxygen cost †
To sum it up, Condense supports handling greater workloads and increased endurance before exhaustion.
- Betaine Anhydrous: Commonly found in Beetroot Juice, aids in preventing dehydration and supports an increase in power and endurance. †
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: Aids in buffering lactic acid build-up, supporting an increased endurance and rapid recovery. †
- NO3-T Sodium Nitrate: supports vasodilation and helps lower blood pressure. †
- NO3-T Betaine Nitrate: supports increased blood flow and oxygen transportation. †
- Caffeine: Popular and widely used performance stimulant. †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t?
Whether you are a beginner in the gym or an experienced athlete, Condense can improve exercise performance for just about anyone willing to put in the work! †
Do not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing, could be pregnant, or are attempting to become pregnant. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Best Pre-Workout I’ve Tried by Kara
I've been using Cellucor c4 as my rework out for years. After getting a sample of this from a wellness fair I will never go back. This gives you the energy to power through your workouts without the yucky tingles and tummy aches that many other formulas come with. Love it, especially Green Apple!
Great Pre-Workout for the Price! By Wesley
Flavor was very good, got fresh pineapple and melonberry cooler and it mixes well! Energy is great and you can definitely feel the beta alanine if you like that. Definitely a great preworkout if you're trying to ball on a budget! Have recommended it to others and will probably buy again!
I Always Come Back to This. by Denise
I have tried many pre workout powders over the years. I always seem to come back to this one. No highs and lows. Just enough spark to get me through my workout.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix 1 serving with 8 ounces of cold water and consume 30 minutes prior to intense exercise. ConDense can be used on nontraining days as well. Do not consume more than two servings at any one time. Do not use more than twice daily.
Is Condense Pre-Workout safe?
- Condense is a university researched product with patent pending. As long as the directions are followed and warnings avoided, the product is safe. †
How long do the effects last?
- On average the effects can be felt anywhere from 1-4 hours depending on experience and tolerance. We recommend not taking the product at least 3- 4 hours before bedtime to prevent restlessness.
How much caffeine is in one scoop?
- There is 200mg of Caffeine per scoop. 400mg per 2 scoops.
How many scoops can I take?
- We suggest starting off with 1 scoop. However, according to the manufacturer, it is safe to take up to 2 scoops per day.
Is there creatine in Condense?
- No, this product is creatine-free!
- Vs. C4: C4 is a fairly simple blend designed for the beginner gym member. Condense helps provide more energy and includes muscle pumping ingredients!
- Vs. Assault: Similar to Condense, Assault is banned substance tested and designed for the modern athlete. Assault contains creatine and L-Glycine, intended to battle muscle fatigue.
- Vs. Smoking Guns: Smoking Guns contains everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Similar to Condense in its vasodilatory effects, this pre-workout is packed with energy, focus and muscle pumping ingredients. Experiencing Smoking Guns will take you to the next step in improving your physical performance.
What's in Purus Labs Condense?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
ConDense is intended only for healthy adults over the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing, could be pregnant, or are attempting to become pregnant. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not use this product if you have been diagnosed or have a family history of (including, but not limited to):
- Heart Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Liver Disease
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Any psychiatric condition including depression or seizure disorder
Or if you are using any prescription drug, over-the –counter drug, in particular those intended to treat erectile dysfunction or blood pressure disorders.
Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if you experience an:
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Fainting or presyncope
- Other similar symptoms
If you are a performance athlete, please check with your sanctioning body prior to use to ensure compliance.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Blancquaert L, Everaert I, Derave W. 2015 Jan. Beta-alanine supplementation, muscle carnosine and exercise performance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Shabir A, Hooton A, Tallis J, F Higgins M. 2018 Oct 17. The Influence of Caffeine Expectancies on Sport, Exercise, and Cognitive Performance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Best pre-workout I've triedI've been using Cellucor c4 as my rework out for years. After getting a sample of this from a wellness fair I will never go back.
This gives you the energy to power through your workouts without the yucky tingles and tummy aches that many other formulas come with. Love it, especially Green Apple!
Better than mostIt gives a great amount of energy without the exploding heart feeling. Will buy again.
Great productGreat energy, no crash. Does not upset stomach like other pre workouts.
Great Pre-WorkoutIt doesn't make you feel to crazy before you lift bu just enough pump to keep it going
Good Preworkout and Good CompanyAll of the preworkouts from Condense have a good flavor, give a good boost and motivate me for my workouts. Also, Same Day Supplements has been nothing but great ever since I started ordering my preworkout from them.
Great preworkout for the price!Flavor was very good, got fresh pineapple and melonberry cooler and it mixes well! Energy is great and you can definitely feel the beta alanine if you like that. Definitely a great preworkout if you're trying to ball on a budget! Have recommended it to others and will probably buy again!
I always come back to this.I have tried many pre workout powders over the years. I always seem to come back to this one. No highs and lows. Just enough spark to get me through my workout.
CondenseGreat pre-workout, I’ve tried a lot over the years and keep coming back to Condense. I think it may be the best on the market.
Not badGood Pre work out when you need a break from creatine. Taste good too. Definitely will get you going for sure. Towards the end it might take 2 scoops but all good.