Noxivol (Powder / Pills) - CTD Sports
Benefits and Results:
- Increased pumps†
- Muscle fullness†
- Better muscle endurance†
HyperCuts - CTD Sports - 60 CapsulesR$137.45
CTD Sports Noxivol
Some people chase strength, some people chase endurance, and some people chase looking good. But all of us want to feel good. Noxivol helps make the most out of every workout. It comes as a powder or as pills (180 tablets).
What is it?
Noxivol is a pump pre workout. Its main purpose is to increase muscle fullness and endurance by increasing blood flow.
Increasing blood flow while exercising is extremely important. It helps bring nutrients and oxygen to the muscles while removing waste products. This allows you to get the most out of your workout.
Having increased muscle endurance means your muscles will feel less sore around the top end of your rep range during a set. You would then be able to push past your normal limit!
How does it work?
Noxivol has two proprietary blends that strive to optimize your results.
- Noxivol - 6250mg consists of: L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Beta Alanine, L-Ornithine HCL, Cissus Quadrangularis Leaf Extract, L-Histidine, L-Norvaline
- Nitric Support Matrix - 130mg consists of: Choline (as Bitartrate), Rutaecarpine, Vanadyl Sulfate, Black Pepper Fruit Extract, Alpha-GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine)
What can I expect?
- Increased blood flow. Your pumps will be unreal.†
- Muscle endurance. Those last few reps won't be a problem.†
- Muscle fullness. Increased blood flow brings more nutrients to the muscle creating a fuller look.†
Who should take it?
Noxivol is aimed towards those looking to get the most out of each workout. You should use this product if you want to increase your pumps and muscle fullness. Continued use for the recommended 30-90 days can increase vascularity.
Who shouldn't take it?
This product shouldn't be taken by:
- Women that are pregnant or nursing;
- Those under the age of 18 years;
- Those with health issues (consult your doctor).
Review by Ernie
One of my favorite supplements for delaying lactic acid and killer pumps!
Is Noxivol a pre workout?
- It is a pump pre workout but it isn't going to increase your energy levels.
Is it bad for you?
- As with most products, it should be safe to use if you follow the directions provided by the manufacturer.
Why take it? What does it do?
- It increases blood flow and muscle fullness, AKA the pump.
Does it have caffeine?
- It does not have any caffeine.
Can women take it?
- This product should be safe for women to use since it doesn't change hormone levels. Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I drink alcohol while taking it?
- We do not recommend consuming alcohol while using this product as it may have an affect on the results.
- Noxygen: These two supplements consist of different ingredients but may offer similar results.†
- Hydromax: This product is 2g of Hydromax Glycerol powder and nothing else. Although beneficial, we will have to go with Noxivol because it has more working parts.†
- Plasmagen Nitrate: For its intended use (increasing blood flow) we would say Noxivol may be better. Plasmagen Nitrate contains caffeine which may constrict blood flow.†
How do I take it?
Directions and Dosage:
- Pills: As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets twice daily. Take 1 serving 30-60 minutes prior to exercise. Space both servings 6-8 hours apart.
- Powder: Take 1 serving twice daily. Mix 1 serving (scoop) with 4-8 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to exercise. Space both servings 6-8 hours apart.
To achieve maximum results: Use Noxivol daily for a minimum of 30-90 days.
What's In Noxivol?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your health care provider before consuming this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended serving. Exceeding the recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
- Pandey SK1, Anand-Srivastava MB, Srivastava AK. 1998 May 12. Vanadyl sulfate-stimulated glycogen synthesis is associated with activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and is independent of insulin receptor tyrosine phosphorylation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Ming XF, Rajapakse AG, Carvas JM, Ruffieux J, Yang Z. 2009 Mar 13. Inhibition of S6K1 accounts partially for the anti-inflammatory effects of the arginase inhibitor L-norvaline. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
CTD SPORTSIt awesome. Love the pump and would but it again.
Great productOne of my favorite supplements for delaying latic acid and killer pumps!