CTD Sports Noxipro, Pre Workout
Benefits and Results:
- Less Fatigue†
- Increase Energy†
- Increase Nitric Oxide Levels for intense pumps†
- Insane Mental Focus†
- Muscular Strength and Power Output†
- For Men and Women
- 40 Servings
CTD Sports / Labs Noxipro - Pre Workout
Wondering what the best pre workout is? CTD Sports might have already solved the problem. Introducing Noxipro...
What is it?
Noxipro is the latest cutting edge pre-workout. Its made with pharmaceutical grade ingredients for maximum potency.
CTD Sports also utlizrd a revolutionary delivery system to make sure you feel the pre workout ASAP. Its designed to shuttle the nutrients into the the blood stream fast.
This leads to a quick burst of energy that you will feel shortly after taking your first dose. The energy provided is also very clean, with no jitters and no crash.
How does it work?
The truth is its all about the formula. The ingredients below is designed to support: nitric oxide production, mental focus, extreme energy.
What's inside each scoop?
- Beta Alanine
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (2:1)
- Fibersol-2 (soluble corn fiber)
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Panthergy (N-methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid)
- Infinergy (Dicaffeine Malate)
- Higenamine HCL
- Synephrine HCL
- Capsicum Annum Fruit Extract
- Alpha Yohimbine
- Huperzia serrata Club Moss Extract
Who should take it?
Its perfect for anyone looking for a mildly stim pre workout to give you the extra energy, focus and pump in the gym.
Who shouldn't take it?
If you are someone that is looking for those crazy hardcore stims like DMHA this pre workout isn't for you.
Does it actually work? Here is a couple of customer's reviews and why they bought the product:
5 Star Review by David
This product reflects the truth within each serving. The muscle pumps are extensive, the energy surge exceeds any preworkout on the market. If, I could give this product 3 thumbs up, I would. It's week deserving of it. CTD Sports is going to shake the foundation of the supplement world if they keep making products like Noxipro.
5 Star Review by Keith
Gives you energy and good focus during workouts
What can I expect?
- Clean euphoric energy †
- Great Focus †
- Muscle Pumps †
How do I take it?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix 1 serving with 4-8 ounces of cold water. Consume 30-45 minutes before training.
People who are caffeine should start with half a scoop to assess tolerance.
Do not take more then 2 scoops in a 24 hour period.
Is this the original formula?
No, this product has been reformulated and the original formula is no longer available. Don't worry, Noxipro is still just as popular.
Is it banned?
Nope. It has never been banned. Just a new formula.
Is the chrome series available?
No, this version has been discontinued.
How much caffeine does it have?
CTD Sports confirmed there is approximately 200 mg of caffeine per scoop.
What is it used for?
We get asked this question a lot. Noxipro is a pre workout. It is designed to give you energy before working out.
What flavors does it come in?
Currently there is three flavors: Fruit Punch, Cherry Limeade, and Blue Raspberry Lemonade.
- VS Mesomorph: If you are looking for a feel good energy go with Noxipro. If you are looking for a hardcore pre workout with a lot of stimulants, go with Mesomorph.
- VS C4: If you found that Noxipro was too strong for you, C4 would be a good choice to switch too. It isn't as stim heavy.
- VS Noxivol: This is a stimulant free pump product. You really can't compare the products since they are two different categories. You can however, stack Noxivol and Noxipro together.
What's In Noxipro Pre Workout?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your health care provider before consuming this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not consume caffeine from other sources with this product. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue use for at least 4 weeks. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's web site. Also the information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jay R. Hoffman, Jeffrey R. Stout, Roger C. Harris, and Daniel S. Moran. Published online 2015 Jul 24. (β-Alanine supplementation and military performance) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Nicholas A. Ratamess, Jill A. Bush, Jie Kang, William J. Kraemer, Sidney J. Stohs, Vincenzo G. Nocera, Megan D. Leise, Keith B. Diamond, and Avery D. Faigenbaum (Published online 2015 Sep 17) The effects of supplementation with P-Synephrine alone and in combination with caffeine on resistance exercise performance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/